XIM Community

Comprehensive guide for your Mouse and XIM APEX settings!  (Read 17744 times)

Offline Enrix

• Per Audacia ad Astra
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: iLiKeEnRiX
Re: Comprehensive guide for your Mouse and XIM APEX settings!
« Reply #15 on: 10:17 AM - 06/03/18 »
In Fortnite I would prefer to have aim assist at range and then minimal aim assist in CQ-fights like shotguns etc. Is this when i should use a curve?
Curves can have many purposes, and yeah I think it could do what you want.
I just can't make curves so I can't help you :(
Try asking for one.
PS4 Pro with SSD | Razer Ornata Chroma | Logitech G403 | Steelseries Siberia 800 | BenQ XL2420T

XIM APEX and mouse settings guide:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=66901.0

Is the XIM cheating?
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72737.0

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03:42 AM - 06/07/18 »
In Fortnite I would prefer to have aim assist at range and then minimal aim assist in CQ-fights like shotguns etc. Is this when i should use a curve?

yes you can use a curve for exactly that
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Sceprent

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11:07 AM - 11/09/19 »
Nice guide but I thibk it's more or a "your preference" rather than a standard setrings guide for everyone
Most of them are not based on personal preference, and I gave a few reasons why.
Of course everyone could use their personal settings, like I said, there are no "standard settings for everyone" :)
This guide is made for the players that have no idea of what settings to use or just want to have some "reliable"

Well youíre doing the exact opposite of what the people who created the XIM say to do. Itís not like PC they say to use the highest possible to get 1:1 best feel. So thatís sort of personal preference.