XIM Community

My Opinion of the Xim Apex/Xim  (Read 477 times)

Offline Lunatic

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: LunaticLunaFaZe
My Opinion of the Xim Apex/Xim
« on: 08:32 PM - 05/29/18 »
I bought a xim apex fairly recently and tried it out didn't like it right away because of the mouse and keyboard i was stuck with so i never used it frequently until i got the g502 and a kurara gaming keyboard. I didn't feel comfortable with it i was always miss clicking buttons and my aim would jitter i used countless sensitvitys and dpi between 3200 - 12,000 none was favorable for me. So my sorry my opinion was so harsh but i was having many problems so i sent my xim back on amazon and is getting a full refund. I just think xim apex is just good for pc players coming to console to play with friends or people who just wanna try it out like i did but i just didn't like it the support was great but the xim was so not for me thanks Xim Team

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: My Opinion of the Xim Apex/Xim
« Reply #1 on: 09:53 AM - 06/01/18 »
I bought a xim apex fairly recently and tried it out didn't like it right away because of the mouse and keyboard i was stuck with so i never used it frequently until i got the g502 and a kurara gaming keyboard. I didn't feel comfortable with it i was always miss clicking buttons and my aim would jitter i used countless sensitvitys and dpi between 3200 - 12,000 none was favorable for me. So my sorry my opinion was so harsh but i was having many problems so i sent my xim back on amazon and is getting a full refund. I just think xim apex is just good for pc players coming to console to play with friends or people who just wanna try it out like i did but i just didn't like it the support was great but the xim was so not for me thanks Xim Team
That's how I came to XIM. Couldn't get on with it for weeks, until I joined the forum and found out how to set up the 4 the way that worked for me.

I swear by the XIM now, but honestly, at it's heart, it's a device that enables PC gamers to play with their preferred input devices on consoles; controller players get diminishing returns.

Good to have had you on the forum though.

Best of luck.
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, fnatic Boost Speed, Audio Technica ATH AD700, Soundblaster X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!