XIM Community

Black ops Pro perks  (Read 3609 times)

Offline AP

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: aGamingPenguin-
Black ops Pro perks
« on: 11:39 AM - 10/21/10 »
This vid is abit long but it shows the pro perks for all bar 2 perks.
Theres a few I hadnt seen confirmed before
just mute the anoying guy and skip to the bits you want to check out.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5nDGg4bQuU

I was right, they turned down the sway for snipers. but you have to use Scout Pro.
Thats cool. Will give proper snipers an advantage over these "steady aim" no scope wanabies.

didnt know they where brining back "no fall damage" ..... that seems abit silly, after the hole commando bull......

I can see me running alot with
Scav
scout
ninja

I just hope that lightweight pro dont work with snipers.... or why even bother taking SOH off snipers.
Quote from: He4DHuNt3r
oh ya I have a on suite bathroom for my games room....... and a shower!

I used to be someone now I am just me ..... :D

Offline Threewheels

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Black ops Pro perks
« Reply #1 on: 11:55 AM - 10/21/10 »
interesting how they mixed them up vs MW2.

"no fall damage" on commando didn't bother me as much as the 12 foot teleport lunge did (though I did use it a lot early on in the game ^_^).

Offline combo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:18 PM - 10/21/10 »
Not sure about some of them, there's a post on 7sins I can't access it atm as the site is down, someone managed to get into system link through the beta (no idea how) and he accessed all the maps with corresponding picture.

He also said 15 prestiges and his pro perk list had scout pro as faster weapon swap, now I'm not sure how correct the info he had was but he definitely got the maps right.

He also said that ghost pro was undetectable from aircraft, dogs, sentries, and stopped red crosshair and name coming up which to me if was both of them would just seem overpowered so maybe he is just speaking a load of shite but again his maps looked legit.

edit> just seen the list off 7sins posted on BO forum and it says marathon pro was unlimited sprint which was pretty much confirmed as a no no so guess he may be wrong after all.
« Last Edit: 01:37 PM - 10/21/10 by combo »

Offline Don

• MVP
  • Northern California
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Gamertag: Donskii HD
« Last Edit: 02:03 PM - 10/21/10 by d0nskii »
Proud owner of a XIM3

Youtube.com/d0nskiii     Xfire: Galvaniz3d     Xbox: Donskii HD, vIIv Don

My Setup:
Mionix Naos 5000     Razer Lycosa     24" ASUS 1080p 5ms     PureTrak Talent     Black Magic Intensity Shuttle     250GB Xbox 360 Slim

Intel i7 930     6GB 1600Mhz RAM     2x 2TB Seagate 7200 RPM HDDs in RAID0     128GB Crucial SATA III SD     2 ASUS EAH6850s (Crossfire)     EVGA x58 FTW3

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
« Reply #4 on: 02:11 PM - 10/21/10 »
hardline pro is stupid

hacker pro is neat

Offline slayersteve

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: x SLAYER Steve
« Reply #5 on: 02:58 PM - 10/21/10 »
I would say care packages are stupid, hl pro makes them borderline tolerable. lost track of how many @#$% UAVs and Ammo drops I've had while I'm being raped by chopper gunners and ACs...

Offline PhilAshio

• MVP
  • Troll in the Mist, 4fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 03:22 PM - 10/21/10 »
It's been confirmed that night vision goggles are false. Also, I'm not against having no fall damage but I'd rather have extra speed over obstacles.

Offline reqless

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 04:40 PM - 10/21/10 »
No fall damage is just stupid IMO

You can guarantee some cool 12 year olds are just going to keep jumping off buildings while failing to get 360 quick scopes.
PC, PS4, & Switch | XIM Apex | M: ASUS VG248QE | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Corsair K95 | A: MMX300 + Mixamp | M: Zowie ZA12 | DPI: 3200

Offline rklamer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05:15 PM - 10/21/10 »
I just hope that lightweight pro dont work with snipers.... or why even bother taking SOH off snipers.

Assuming it works the same as MW2, it's just gonna shrink down the delay between the "stop sprinting" and "pull up ADS" -- it doesn't bring up the speed of the ADS itself.

Good post.

Offline TheycallmeDee

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 07:38 PM - 10/21/10 »
What's the deal with the 'dive to prone' mechanic? I do it all the time in all CoD games. It's a huge advantage for us m/kb users to be able to jump/dive/turn all in one motion around a corner. Am I misunderstood or will there be a delay for ADS when doing so?
"It feels like my hand is connected directly to the screen."

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 08:41 PM - 10/21/10 »
Perks suck big time. When Bare Bones comes out who will care about slight of hand pro or Hard line pro?

Bare Bones is more about aim. That's what were good at? lets go!! O i forgot its not out yet  :-X

Seriously cant wait, i am now officially bored of COD4 i never thought it would happen but there you go. I so need Black ops bare bones to be BS proof otherwise your going to see a grown man cry!

I also seen somewhere that the thumper can be set as a secondary weapon! this means people will be playing Bare Bones with assault and a thumper for secondary instead of a pistol...

Am reaching for the kleenex now!
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline AP

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12:33 AM - 10/22/10 »
I dont think thats ture about the thumper tbh, they said along time ago that it was going to be pistols secondarys only.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12:55 AM - 10/22/10 »
Whats the analog to stopping power? If I see right (couldnt watch vid yet) the slight hand analog is on same perk meaning no one shot kill with sniper except head and no quickscope one shot kill?
RookCheck: Relax, no one is attacking you personally.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 05:19 AM - 10/22/10 »
I dont think thats ture about the thumper tbh, they said along time ago that it was going to be pistols secondarys only.

Listed here under secondary: http://www.cod7blackops.com/weapons/
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline AP

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 06:22 AM - 10/22/10 »
Thats just dumb. they need to block that @#$% in barebaones then or whats the f**king point.