XIM Community

H1Z1 Settings  (Read 16641 times)

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: H1Z1 Settings
« Reply #90 on: 08:39 AM - 06/14/18 »
I think theyíre waiting for an update with changes to the aim and look mechanics. I donít think the devs will do that anytime soon, I could be wrong though.

When the last patch was released the dev acknowledged an issue with the look mechanic and mentioned that a new aiming system is on the way. They also mentioned it should be in the next patch, if it's not in this one I assume it's still on the way.

The devs have been active on reddit. There are already some people complaining about not receiving the new aiming system. Hopefully they will stop by this thread below and comment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/comments/8qxtcn/megathread_ps4_game_update_june_14_patch_notes/
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
« Reply #91 on: 09:02 AM - 06/14/18 »
The devs have been active on reddit. There are already some people complaining about not receiving the new aiming system. Hopefully they will stop by this thread below and comment.

https://www.reddit.com/r/h1z1/comments/8qxtcn/megathread_ps4_game_update_june_14_patch_notes/

People being 3 posts from me. r/H1Z1 is becoming a huge circlejerk of casual players from PS4 that don't understand the game, or the importance of core mechanics of H1 being good. I spam complaints about the look mechanics there every single day, and usually just get downvoted with "They're fine, the game is playable, it's the same for everyone" BS.

The devs have confirmed it is coming, but until there is more of a stir it appears that it isn't a priority for them.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline DiFabz

• Iím Canadian, eh?
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: CDNskullmasher
PS4Pro + Asus MG28UQ + XIM APEX + Logitech G502 + Logitech G413 Carbon + Arozzi Gaming Desk + VertaGear SL5000 Chair = Gaming Bliss!
PSN ID = CDNskullmasher

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: zDaveyz
« Reply #93 on: 10:44 AM - 06/14/18 »
Aiming is horrible even on a controller. I know 3 people who play on a 0 sensitivity and say itís still too fast. Thereís so much acceleration, when you look right or left, itís not smooth, just skips a whole block of frames. You see a lot of potato fights in this game.

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 10:47 AM - 06/14/18 »
Until they release the actual ST, hereís mine. Works very well.
Iíd love your feedback.
DPI 4000
1000 hz
I win at least 4/10 games.
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Overwatch] START COPY >>>
X5C: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:X5C
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

I'm using the PVZ2 ST and winning games fine... but it's definitely not perfect.. an ST for this game would just be the cherry on the cake!! Pleeeeeeeeease =) lol.

Whatís your settings looking like?

Offline b00st_g0d

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 05:22 PM - 06/14/18 »
I'm also using PVZ2 and am for sure having a good run.  I can pull a win in every game mode each night generally by myself.  I get 12 kills average my highest being solo in fives and pulled a 14 kill win. Of course I am an old man so YMMV.

settings for me if anyone cares are below.
mouse= G502 1000hz

Apex 1000Hz
AIM: 35
sync: common
smoothing 4
Y/X: .99
ADS:14.5
smoothing: 2
Y/X:1.00

Aux 1 w/ key bind
500  for parachuting

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 11:52 PM - 06/14/18 »
I'm also using PVZ2 and am for sure having a good run.  I can pull a win in every game mode each night generally by myself.  I get 12 kills average my highest being solo in fives and pulled a 14 kill win. Of course I am an old man so YMMV.

mouse= G502 1000hz

Apex 1000Hz
smoothing 4

Aux 1 w/ key bind
500  for parachuting

Whatís your mouse dpi?

Offline b00st_g0d

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 05:27 PM - 06/15/18 »

mouse= G502 1000hz

Apex 1000Hz
smoothing 4

Aux 1 w/ key bind
500  for parachuting

Whatís your mouse dpi?
sorry thought I put that down

Offline Ceejzor

• Born To Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 05:53 AM - 06/17/18 »
Anyone who played this with a Xim4 can tell me if this alone is worth buying the Xim Apex for?

Is there a noticeable difference?

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 07:44 AM - 06/17/18 »
Anyone who played this with a Xim4 can tell me if this alone is worth buying the Xim Apex for?

Is there a noticeable difference?
Your Xim4 is fine. Just wait a couple weeks and the ST should be here.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 09:19 PM - 06/17/18 »
@MRog40 did you ever find new settings for this game?

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 09:53 AM - 06/18/18 »
@MRog40 did you ever find new settings for this game?

I still use the Overwatch ST with the curves I made for the game. To be honest, I am not playing it very much. I'm waiting for them to patch the look mechanics and getting an official ST.

There isn't much of a reason for me to want to grind anyways considering there is no pursuit of Royalty on the PS4 version.

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 06:39 PM - 06/18/18 »
I wouldnít hold my breath on the look mechanics. There were 3 things they said they fixed and the problems still persist. Look mechanics for them may be just adjusting the sensitivity a little bit.

Offline noScope420

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 05:33 AM - 06/19/18 »
Please just make an ST already.

This is daybreak we are talking about. Look at their track-record. If we ever going to get a updated look mechanic its going to be 6 months from now and it's going to piss everyone off even more.

Offline Statik_Kill

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 06:16 PM - 06/19/18 »
I say release an ST after Thursday regardless if they fix look mechanics or not. Then when the time comes, update the ST when the devs decide to do the update on sensitivity and mechanics