XIM Community

H1Z1 Settings  (Read 16747 times)

Offline PcSkeng

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: H1Z1 Settings
« Reply #15 on: 06:03 PM - 05/22/18 »
Just played my first game ( I’ve played quite a lot of combat training) and won ( solos ) hadn’t played any other mode because I’m in the uk and the servers were always messed up or I couldn’t be able to play the game because it’s soo bad and still does feel disgusting but yh, doesn’t feel as bad as it did before but 1v1 close quarter fights feel worse than mobile, the mobility in the game was done but a glitch. Games just bad right now lol, not even excited I won and won the first ever game I played but I’m hoping a lot will change. Not many people are complaining about the movement which apart from the sensitivity ( which doesn’t feel to slow right now because the acceleration) is the worst hing about this game, hoping they will pull off some kind o miracle 
| Xim Apex ~ Logitech G502 + Steelseries Rival 600 ( Currently Using The R600 )  ~ Corsair K70 Lux RGB Cherry MX Brown ~ Sony Nav ~ SteelSeries Dex ~ Astro A40 TR + TR MixAmp ~ PlayStation 4 |

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #16 on: 02:44 AM - 05/23/18 »
I was using the R6 Siege ST this morning before work and it wasn't terrible but the ADS felt a bit too floaty.

When I try the Overwatch ST, what do I do about the ADS? As there is no ADS in Overwatch ...

I use XIM4 by the way...

Offline manny82825

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03:00 AM - 05/23/18 »
Does this game have aim assist?

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 04:52 AM - 05/23/18 »
Does this game have aim assist?

From what I can tell, or rather feel, yes it does... but it's no where near as strong / intrusive as Fortnites aim assist.

Offline zainalmnsi1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: zainalmnsi1
  • PSN ID: zainalmnsi1
« Reply #19 on: 05:11 AM - 05/23/18 »
I was using the R6 Siege ST this morning before work and it wasn't terrible but the ADS felt a bit too floaty.

When I try the Overwatch ST, what do I do about the ADS? As there is no ADS in Overwatch ...

I use XIM4 by the way...
I want to know too

Offline Bohne2312

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05:21 AM - 05/23/18 »

I use XIM4 by the way...
I want to know too

Already asked

Overwatch St

Dpi 4000
Hip: 45
Ads: 32
Sync: default

Am i being retarded or something, says overwatch ST does not have a ads profile.

Did you use aux?

Yeah, i use aux1 for ads
Deutschsprachige  Discord Gruppe https://discord.gg/FE5wRCk
(Wir wachsen täglich ein klein wenig weiter)

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 08:32 AM - 05/23/18 »
What does AUX mean? I am still using the XIM4 and not the APEX so I have no idea what AUX means... ?

Offline Bohne2312

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 08:57 AM - 05/23/18 »
What does AUX mean? I am still using the XIM4 and not the APEX so I have no idea what AUX means... ?

Create a new under config (because there is no Ads) and set the activation key to your right mouse key

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09:00 AM - 05/23/18 »

Create a new under config (because there is no Ads) and set the activation key to your right mouse key

I don't aim down sight with my right mouse key :P I use the Sony Nav, I use L2 on the Sony Nav as my ADS lol.

Offline Bohne2312

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 10:26 AM - 05/23/18 »

I don't aim down sight with my right mouse key :P I use the Sony Nav, I use L2 on the Sony Nav as my ADS lol.

RML Style ;-)

Than you have to set a nother activation key

Offline Bookuvapes

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 04:29 PM - 05/23/18 »
Overwatch St is working for me a bit

Offline Rockyruption

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rockyruption
« Reply #26 on: 04:41 PM - 05/23/18 »
I agree Overwatch ST is decent...game is very playable using this ST, however, it's not perfect.

Really struggling with the ADS and being able to target people...either it's too fast to be able to make small, micro corrections over long distances, or too slow to target running people in close proximity. Finding it very hard to find a happy medium with ADS.

Offline Bohne2312

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10:43 PM - 05/23/18 »
I agree Overwatch ST is decent...game is very playable using this ST, however, it's not perfect.

Really struggling with the ADS and being able to target people...either it's too fast to be able to make small, micro corrections over long distances, or too slow to target running people in close proximity. Finding it very hard to find a happy medium with ADS.

If you have issues with the acceleration you could try to reduce your sens and add a Curve like this:

http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=64525.0

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 03:04 AM - 05/24/18 »

Exactly this... I was getting really frustrated last night ! ADS either aim too far left/right or not enough.

I managed to come 3rd in one game but the rest was just frustrating, dying because the ADS screwing me over.

The Overwatch ST is useable though... so much so that I can't wait for the official ST for this game because a makeshift one (Overwatch ST) works not too bad... I reckon this game will be really fun once official ST is out.

Offline Jister

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 07:02 AM - 05/24/18 »
Anyone tried ghost recon ST?, uses similar aiming (1st/3rd person camera), and has a weird deadzone same as h1z1

Might be worth a try