XIM Community

Gameboard with an analog stick?  (Read 379 times)

Offline Jinqxx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Divinee_Paradox
Gameboard with an analog stick?
« on: 02:00 PM - 05/18/18 »
I've played Call of Duty (and other FPS) with the xim3 previously - was thinking about buying a xim apex.

Is there anything similar / alike the Logitech G13 in terms of having a gameboard with an analog stick? I can't see any other products on the market that offer this and it seems the G13 has been discontinued.

Thanks!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Gameboard with an analog stick?
« Reply #1 on: 02:25 PM - 05/18/18 »
Welcome to the community. I'm not aware of other gamepads that have an analog stick aside from the G13. There is the orbweaver and tartarus v2 but I believe these have sticks that are interpreted as digital and not analog.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Jinqxx

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Divinee_Paradox
« Reply #2 on: 03:07 PM - 05/18/18 »
Hi, sorry i meant analog in the terms of 360 degree functionality, not like the tartarus with the 8-directional style.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:17 PM - 05/18/18 »
The g13 is the only gamepad with a true analog stick. The orbweaver has an "analog stick" but it's movement is digital and will act as the tarturus's 8 way stick.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Tiptopcat

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Topcat
  • PSN ID: Topcat
« Reply #4 on: 04:32 PM - 07/15/18 »
Well the joycons arnt compatible so donít waste your time on them feel freer for pubg if you set in game sens to 60 you will never have a problem however for any first person shooter itís trule a mess there is a massive slowdown randomly slow down i have tried everything to fix it running it doesnít matter what I put as x an y dead zone for left stick it doesnít matter how you connect it the apex simply doesnít work properly with it @#$% sucks false advertisement