XIM Community

Gaming keyboard with analogue stick  (Read 271 times)

Offline Nemesis392

• View Profile
Gaming keyboard with analogue stick
« on: 05:12 AM - 05/18/18 »
Hi, Does anyone know if there are any gaming keyboards with analogue sticks. I have looked at the logitech G13 but you can not seem to get it anymore. I like using wsad keys for movement but on some games where you have to hold a button to bring up a weapons wheel then select what you want with the left analogue stick. Like in alien isolation I could not select all weapons. And on the same game where you have to hack the doors as another example. You just could not do it without changing back to the controller. I was hoping a analogue stick on the side of the keyboard would solve this.

Thanks

Offline joetomic

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: mapacho sandwich

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: S13002932
Re: Gaming keyboard with analogue stick
« Reply #2 on: 09:55 AM - 05/18/18 »
Hi, Does anyone know if there are any gaming keyboards with analogue sticks. I have looked at the logitech G13 but you can not seem to get it anymore. I like using wsad keys for movement but on some games where you have to hold a button to bring up a weapons wheel then select what you want with the left analogue stick. Like in alien isolation I could not select all weapons. And on the same game where you have to hack the doors as another example. You just could not do it without changing back to the controller. I was hoping a analogue stick on the side of the keyboard would solve this.

Thanks

If you are in UK, you can get used G13 easily for around  £40

Offline MaliciousHiccup

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv
  • Gamertag: MaliciousHatr3d
  • PSN ID: gheystationblowz
My Set Up:
XIM APEX
Logitech G502 Mouse
Razer Orbweaver Gamepad
Xbox One Elite Controller
32" Emerson LCD TV
Vuzix iWear Video Headphones

Offline PcSkeng

• View Profile
Re: Gaming keyboard with analogue stick
« Reply #4 on: 05:19 PM - 05/19/18 »

Thanks

The Razer one isnít a analog stick like you find on controller, itís 8 way movement, Logitech g13 has a proper analog stick but itís rare to find one.
| Xim Apex ~ Logitech G502 ~ Corsair K70 Lux RGB Cherry MX Brown ~ Sony Nav ~ SteelSeries Dex ~ Astro A40 TR + TR MixAmp ~ PlayStation 4 |