XIM Community

H1Z1 and Xim  (Read 876 times)

Offline Thegr81

• View Profile
H1Z1 and Xim
« on: 01:00 PM - 05/16/18 »
"Combat Training will be open all day but the main battle royale servers are on a schedule to ensure that there is enough people to populate a game during the closed beta period. "

I have extra codes.. mist do you want one so you can work on a ST?

The game is currently in closed beta

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: H1Z1 and Xim
« Reply #1 on: 01:04 PM - 05/16/18 »
Thanks but I have a full queue of games to work on now. Since this is still in beta I'm going to give this one time before looking at it.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline PcSkeng

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:31 AM - 05/17/18 »
"Combat Training will be open all day but the main battle royale servers are on a schedule to ensure that there is enough people to populate a game during the closed beta period. "

I have extra codes.. mist do you want one so you can work on a ST?

The game is currently in closed beta

I just got mine, was hoping he could make a profile but it does make sense, the game isnt finished and theyíve said they will be adding third person ads if enough people ask for it, looking forward to find out what happens.

What profile are you using for now?
| Xim Apex ~ Logitech G502 + Steelseries Rival 600 ( Currently Using The R600 )  ~ Corsair K70 Lux RGB Cherry MX Brown ~ Sony Nav ~ SteelSeries Dex ~ Astro A40 TR + TR MixAmp ~ PlayStation 4 |

Offline noScope420

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:43 AM - 05/17/18 »
Thanks but I have a full queue of games to work on now. Since this is still in beta I'm going to give this one time before looking at it.
What other games are you working on? H1Z1 seems to attract the most attention in the XIM community. Being the game most XIM users wants a build for atm. Other beta games have STs, just saying...

Offline The prodigy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:35 AM - 05/17/18 »
Definitely hope this doesn't get the same treatment as normal beta's when it comes to making a ST.
Because H1Z1 will most likely stay in open beta for a long time... Its more like Early-Access because its the full game.

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• Australian Youtuber 1.4k Subs All Things FPS COD
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrBrutalFrosty
  • PSN ID: Mr_Brutal_Frosty Youtube: MrBrutalFrosty
« Reply #5 on: 06:03 AM - 05/17/18 »
If someone has a spare please Dm it i cant stand not playing im so keen and just havent been lucky enough

Offline PcSkeng

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:28 AM - 05/17/18 »
If someone has a spare please Dm it i cant stand not playing im so keen and just havent been lucky enough

Itís pretty bad, Iíve been super excited, especially with Xim, it feels like Iím trying to use Xim on G2A, itís floaty, hopefully when the game gets its own profile itís different but yea.

Itís floaty, the way armour and health works against shotguns to me makes no sense, you can be fighting someone, jump behind them and still die somehow ( shotgun battle ) the games max sensitivity it way to slow ( again is like GTA ) the game just doesnít feel like itís bringing anything special, a lot has been changed and a lot needs to change.
| Xim Apex ~ Logitech G502 + Steelseries Rival 600 ( Currently Using The R600 )  ~ Corsair K70 Lux RGB Cherry MX Brown ~ Sony Nav ~ SteelSeries Dex ~ Astro A40 TR + TR MixAmp ~ PlayStation 4 |

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 06:38 AM - 05/17/18 »
like gta in aiming hmm interesting really wish i could tes tthis myself but yeah im happy with shottys from what ive seen they are weak as hell how it should be but yeah @#$%

Offline PcSkeng

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 06:52 AM - 05/17/18 »
like gta in aiming hmm interesting really wish i could tes tthis myself but yeah im happy with shottys from what ive seen they are weak as hell how it should be but yeah @#$%

On max sensitivity it takes 2 seconds while holding the analog stick completely to the right to do a full 360, this game isnít going to work unless they change this, the sensitivity is the worst part even with controller, doesnít matter what game, even with controller Iíd always play max sensitivity and this is horrible

Offline PcSkeng

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06:58 AM - 05/17/18 »

I do however strongly feel this will be improved a lot with the games own profile because if I make small movements with my mouse, it feels a lot faster

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 07:02 AM - 05/17/18 »
could you try plants vs zombies garden warfare the first one and see how it feels please if ya get time

Offline PcSkeng

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 07:16 AM - 05/17/18 »
could you try plants vs zombies garden warfare the first one and see how it feels please if ya get time

Sure

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07:30 AM - 05/17/18 »
thankyou

Offline PcSkeng

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07:48 AM - 05/17/18 »
thankyou

Still feels bad, I think the i game sensitivity is just way too slow, even when using controller you should be able to go higher

Offline MrBrutalFrosty

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 07:55 AM - 05/17/18 »
ok thanks for trying and yeah liie ya said 2 secs for a 360 is horrid slow lol i played on max myself on the stiks to so this may be annoying