XIM Community

[APEX] EXTREME - Perfect Match -02- ADVANCED (FINAL) MJFame Config  (Read 76557 times)

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile

Yes  I am 800 dpi g502 wireless light speed

I tried MJFame on my G502 and didn't get any stuttering or jitter at all. Are you sure you put the smoothing on 20? I didn't even think it was possible to have pixel skipping on 20 smoothing lol
Yes its on 20  and I'm getting it on apex legends only when I try to make small ads  tho

Offline shthappensbro

• View Profile
What if I want even slower turn speeds once u hit 100 cant go slower what if I wanna try different sync  then off ?

Offline TurboMan

• View Profile
What if I want even slower turn speeds once u hit 100 cant go slower what if I wanna try different sync  then off ?

Late reply, but I see people ask this question from time to time so I'll answer for anyone reading this thread. Honestly - wouldn't bother. This setup is only really suited for people who play at higher sensitivities and therefore can cut through AA more easily than a low sens player. If your preferred sensitivity is that low that 500 sens and vanilla curve is still too fast, you're going to find the AA bubble very tough to work with if you lower it further.

Offline mjboor911

• View Profile
Can i use this config with xim4?

Offline TurboMan

• View Profile
Can i use this config with xim4?

XIM4 is Default sync and not changeable, so nope

Admin