XIM Community

[APEX] EXTREME - Perfect Match -02- ADVANCED (FINAL) MJFame Config  (Read 59269 times)

Offline chimerajr

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: illustriouscreed
Re: [APEX] EXTREME - Perfect Match -02- ADVANCED (FINAL)
« Reply #90 on: 08:10 PM - 09/19/19 »

Iím not sure what Iím doing wrong, Iíve set all my settings to whatís in the OP, but there is so much pixel skipping no matter how much I lower or higher the ballistic curve. Itís unusable.

Does anyone have a video of how to set this up, I must be missing something. Or is this not specifically great for pixel tracking?

Iím trying it on Apex Legends.

https://youtu.be/GXHKx9CxH-U

Offline Opioids

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 11:07 AM - 10/04/19 »
Even at 700 dpi with no curve adjustment the speed is way too fast for an arm Aimer like me anyone else running into this issue? Had to change the hip from 500 to around 350 but now Iím getting some stuttering.

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 11:50 AM - 10/27/19 »
Thx MJ

This setup is just so @#$% perfect and I just can't play without using it in all my shooter games.

If you have not tryet this setup yet then do it, it's perfection

Offline hurtmep1nty

• Much like you, I have opinions.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch Channel
  • Gamertag: Doomthulsa
« Reply #93 on: 05:03 PM - 01/22/20 »
THoughts on using this for Apex Legends?
What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Offline Wickedz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: lucabarami
Hi,

Anyone, using this config on Apex Legends ?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Hi,

Anyone, using this config on Apex Legends ?

It works pretty good with Apex Legends, same can be said for most other games.
Overall its an interesting config that is worth it to try.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline Wickedz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: lucabarami
Hi Od1n,

I'll give it a try then

Thank you  ;)

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
Thank you for this config man, switched to it this week and I've been deadly accurate, my KD on BO4 Blackout has jumped! I'm a pretty low sens player with 40cm HIP 50cm ADS sensitivities.
With those sens' I didn't need to boost the ballistic curves at all really (boosted ADS just a smidge just now actually after noticing just a bit of undertracking at times), so I do get loads of aim assist, but I actually love the aim assist as I've been so accurate with it. You just need to learn to flick through the bubble at times, but the consistency it gives me has been brilliant. Bullet reg seems much better with more aim assist as well. I've been using a mouse and XIM since like October and been using all the features to try to fight the aim assist for more accuracy, but I've since learned that if I just utilise the aim assist fully then overall I'm a much, much more consistent player.

Offline InZane

• View Profile
I may be a little late to the show but I've been testing this method for a couple of days now. Works great imo but I'm not sure if I have done the ads curve right. I had to clear the ads curve to get low enough ads sens, isn't that defeating the whole point of the config?
Am I doing something wrong?
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
I may be a little late to the show but I've been testing this method for a couple of days now. Works great imo but I'm not sure if I have done the ads curve right. I had to clear the ads curve to get low enough ads sens, isn't that defeating the whole point of the config?

Thats just fine, you happen to play with slower sensitivities so thats to be expected. The curve is just there to expand the sensitivity range for those that need it.
You could go 500hz instead of 1000hz as that would double your sensitivity since you use sync off if you want to make use out of the curve.
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline InZane

• View Profile

Thats just fine, you happen to play with slower sensitivities so thats to be expected. The curve is just there to expand the sensitivity range for those that need it.
You could go 500hz instead of 1000hz as that would double your sensitivity since you use sync off if you want to make use out of the curve.

Allright, good to hear. I will try 500hz and play around with the curve soon
Xbox One X | XIM APEX | Glorious Model O/G502 | QPAD MK-90 | Astro A40

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile

If it doubled their sensitivity then they'd have to lower it to 250 and then they still wouldn't be able to utilise the curve though, correct?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile

If it doubled their sensitivity then they'd have to lower it to 250 and then they still wouldn't be able to utilise the curve though, correct?

That may be the case, yes.
But ultimately the config isnt only about the curve, the main idea is to use the maximum xim sensitivity with 20 smoothing and a high sync. The curve is then used to adjust the xim sensitivity. For the config it doesnt matter if the curve boosts or reduces your xim sensitivity, the outcome is pretty much the same.
So if you have to use 250hz to use a boosted curve then id actually recommend to use 500-1000hz and use the default curve or reduce the mouse sensitivity via the curve.

Offline ZOMBIES!

• View Profile
That may be the case, yes.
But ultimately the config isnt only about the curve, the main idea is to use the maximum xim sensitivity with 20 smoothing and a high sync. The curve is then used to adjust the xim sensitivity. For the config it doesnt matter if the curve boosts or reduces your xim sensitivity, the outcome is pretty much the same.
So if you have to use 250hz to use a boosted curve then id actually recommend to use 500-1000hz and use the default curve or reduce the mouse sensitivity via the curve.

Interesting, thanks. I use this config at 1000hz with a default curve and 453 HIP 435 ADS. Might try putting them both to 500 and reducing the sens via the curves instead.

Would the sensitivity be perfectly matched if, for example in my case, I increased my HIP sensitivity from 453 to 500 meaning a 9.86% increase, so I then lowered the top end of the curve by that same 9.86%, so from 100 to 90.14?

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Interesting, thanks. I use this config at 1000hz with a default curve and 453 HIP 435 ADS. Might try putting them both to 500 and reducing the sens via the curves instead.

Would the sensitivity be perfectly matched if, for example in my case, I increased my HIP sensitivity from 453 to 500 meaning a 9.86% increase, so I then lowered the top end of the curve by that same 9.86%, so from 100 to 90.14?

Yes that should allow you to end up with the same sensitivity as before

Admin