XIM Community

[APEX] EXTREME - Perfect Match -02- ADVANCED (FINAL)  (Read 19527 times)

Offline JamIsJam

• View Profile
Re: [APEX] Perfect Match EXTREME (FINAL)
« Reply #60 on: 09:18 AM - 11/10/18 »
Thanks for sharing your experience. The aim-assist is in fact helping and it is still completely tuneable by adjusting the ballistic sensitivity. what you have described is the resulting behavior of perfect matching value that allows the config to mimic analog behavior so well that the result is seamless. so it's buttery smooth all around now and with the superior control of a mouse and finally without the muscle-memory interruption which is what I have been working toward achieving for some time now -loooonnnnnnnng before XIM APEX ownership however XIM definitely helped to expedite the process due to its superiority and it will only get better when a future XIM product offers a 100-step Ballistic Editor. I'm ecstatic over this triumph and pleased to be able to share it with the world. Have fun out there.

How would you increase the aim-assist by adjusting the ballistic sensitivity for Fortnite? How would you edit the graph? :)
« Last Edit: 04:27 PM - 11/11/18 by JamIsJam »

Offline GunzBlazed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GunzBlazed
Re: [APEX] EXTREME - Perfect Match -02- ADVANCED (FINAL)
« Reply #61 on: 07:51 PM - 11/10/18 »
Has anyone else tried this setup in PUBG? I get ADS from 2x and up but works perfectly for all other games.
Xbox One X | XIM Apex | 800, 3200, 4000, 12K, 16K DPI's | 1000hz | LG 4K 55SJ8500 | Qisan Magicforce 68 (Gateron Red) | Logitech G502 Hero | Logitech G640 Mouse Pad | SoundBlaster X7 | HD 6XX | ModMic 5 | Studio Designs Adapta Table

Steam: GunzBlazed, PC: Corsair 760T, AsRock Z97 Extreme3, Core I5-4690k, ASUS Strix GTX 1070, 16GB G.Skill RAM, Corsair H100i, BenQ XL2420Z, Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum, Razer Basilisk, Logitech G930

Offline JamIsJam

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 10:45 PM - 11/16/18 »
Since the new update (20181109) to XIM Apex, I find that my Aim Assist has completely gone. This setup was the only way I could get my XIM Apex to work with my mouse without stuttering. Any updates on how to configure this build especially with the new steady aim, boost, and Simulate Analog Behaviour settings? I much prefer having 800DPI / 1,000Hz. Thanks!

Offline Jericho

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Style_Colossus
« Reply #63 on: 12:32 AM - 11/19/18 »
Hello, I am very interested in trying this out. But I have a few questions. I have been searching for settings that made it as much like pc. Would you say these settings would be close? Thank you and I think you did a great job on explaining everything

Offline ValkyrieSins

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 02:22 AM - 01/18/19 »
Came across this today and I have to say, this feels smooth in every single game I have tried (BO4, WW2, PubG, Siege, Fortnite). There is no delay, jitter, latency, or lost pixels I can notice, and that is translating to my games, finding myself getting a lot more kills because for me this feels really close to what I had on PC.
« Last Edit: 02:29 AM - 01/18/19 by ValkyrieSins »

Offline Newtype079

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 02:00 PM - 01/26/19 »
Might have to try joetomics settings for Seige but from my experience this setup would be better on games that dont have a lot of AA as it tends to hender on games like BF, etc. Ill be trying joetomics settings for R6 Seige and maybe an edit in this post of my results.

Offline digital blasphemy

• Run, think, shoot, live. Black Mesa....
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Digital Blasphemy
  • PSN ID: DigLtaLbLaspheme
« Reply #66 on: 09:34 PM - 03/03/19 »
Mjfame. Thank you for sharing this. I have tried hunndreds of settings curves etc. Then I remembered This setup. This works so well. I'm playing D2 , this morning I went on a 30 streak. And I'm top 200 in supremacy. It feels very snappy and free. Crisp shooting. I'm using 10 smoothing with 38 % curve. 800 dpi on g502. And 1000dpi with g502 hero.
G900  12000 dpi 1000hz - Astro A50 - 19 inch Logitech hard pad.

Run think shoot live.

What an amazing accomplishment APEX! Wow!!!

SA4 gameplay.
https://youtu.be/5eeYvLRrRpc
https://youtu.be/KSRehsWyOek
https://youtu.be/Ta-haTfVDpU

Offline fst_si

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: fst_si
« Reply #67 on: 07:05 PM - 03/09/19 »
Mjfame. Thank you for sharing this. I have tried hunndreds of settings curves etc. Then I remembered This setup. This works so well. I'm playing D2 , this morning I went on a 30 streak. And I'm top 200 in supremacy. It feels very snappy and free. Crisp shooting. I'm using 10 smoothing with 38 % curve. 800 dpi on g502. And 1000dpi with g502 hero.

I've struggled to find a good balance in D2, sounds like you could be onto a winner. Any chance you could copy your setup?

Offline undazpoon

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 07:54 PM - 03/13/19 »

I'm curious too. Can your share your D2 settings(Sync, ADS settings, etc. ...)? Thanks.

Offline Muramasa

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Excalibur-EX
« Reply #69 on: 08:03 AM - 03/17/19 »
This setting is GOOD!
Thank you!

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 12:30 AM - 03/26/19 »
what if I wanted to slow the sensitivity down would I go -30% or -60% ??

Offline undazpoon

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 08:18 PM - 03/28/19 »
what if I wanted to slow the sensitivity down would I go -30% or -60% ??

Offline Aries97

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: ariees_X
« Reply #72 on: 11:30 PM - 05/07/19 »
Hello, the config works really well, i was using a config made by me for cod but this one has more potential, but on black ops 4 im struggling with the AA bubble and losing easy gun fights :(, how can i try to solve this? (Logitech g502 800dpi 1000hz with 60fps ballistic curve only for the HIP aim)

Offline IPlay

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 02:22 PM - 05/10/19 »
I'm new to xim and want to try this, how do I set DPI for my mouse? Also, do you aim with whole arm movements or wrist movements? I read whole arm is better but feels really awkward but wouldn't mind other opinions before I get muscle memory from wrist that will be hard to change later.

Offline H4NDGREN4DE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: h4ndgren4de
« Reply #74 on: 05:50 PM - 05/10/19 »
I'm new to xim and want to try this, how do I set DPI for my mouse? Also, do you aim with whole arm movements or wrist movements? I read whole arm is better but feels really awkward but wouldn't mind other opinions before I get muscle memory from wrist that will be hard to change later.

You can set DPI on your mouse by downloading the mouses PC software and making dpi adjustments through the pc software, then saving them to the mouse.