XIM Community

[APEX] EXTREME - Perfect Match -02- ADVANCED (FINAL)  (Read 10146 times)

Offline joetomic

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: mapacho sandwich
Re: [APEX] EXTREME - Perfect Match -02- ADVANCED (FINAL)
« Reply #60 on: 07:19 AM - 11/04/18 »
Hello MJfame, would these settings be applicable to Pubg as well. And if they are would you recommend the 30% curve or 60% curve. Just looking to play with some new settings. Thanks for sharing your configs.

I use this setup on Pubg.  IMO, it works very well.  I don't use curves, smoothing at 20 and sensitivities just below 500.  Pubg doesn't have aim-assist so the curve isn't necessary.  There is a curve for the acceleration which I haven't played with yet.

Offline Gamer4life

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 07:28 PM - 11/06/18 »
Hello MJfame, would these settings be applicable to Pubg as well. And if they are would you recommend the 30% curve or 60% curve. Just looking to play with some new settings. Thanks for sharing your configs.

I use this setup on Pubg.  IMO, it works very well.  I don't use curves, smoothing at 20 and sensitivities just below 500.  Pubg doesn't have aim-assist so the curve isn't necessary.  There is a curve for the acceleration which I haven't played with yet.

Thanks for your feedback Joe.

Offline JamIsJam

• View Profile
Re: [APEX] Perfect Match EXTREME (FINAL)
« Reply #62 on: 09:18 AM - 11/10/18 »
Thanks for sharing your experience. The aim-assist is in fact helping and it is still completely tuneable by adjusting the ballistic sensitivity. what you have described is the resulting behavior of perfect matching value that allows the config to mimic analog behavior so well that the result is seamless. so it's buttery smooth all around now and with the superior control of a mouse and finally without the muscle-memory interruption which is what I have been working toward achieving for some time now -loooonnnnnnnng before XIM APEX ownership however XIM definitely helped to expedite the process due to its superiority and it will only get better when a future XIM product offers a 100-step Ballistic Editor. I'm ecstatic over this triumph and pleased to be able to share it with the world. Have fun out there.

How would you increase the aim-assist by adjusting the ballistic sensitivity for Fortnite? How would you edit the graph? :)
« Last Edit: 04:27 PM - 11/11/18 by JamIsJam »

Offline GunzBlazed

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: GunzBlazed
« Reply #63 on: 07:51 PM - 11/10/18 »
Has anyone else tried this setup in PUBG? I get ADS from 2x and up but works perfectly for all other games.
GT: GunzBlazed, Xbox One X, XIM Apex, 4000dpi, 1000hz, LG 55SJ8500, Corsair K55, Razer Basilisk, Corsair Mouse Pad, Turtle Beach Stealth 500x, Studio Designs - Adapta Table, Random desk chair from Goodwill

Steam: GunzBlazed, PC: Corsair 760T, AsRock Z97 Extreme3, Core I5-4690k, ASUS Strix GTX 1070, 16GB G.Skill RAM, Corsair H100i, BenQ XL2420Z, Logitech g910 Orion Spectrum, Razer Basilisk, Logitech g930, Same random desk chair from Goodwill lol

Offline JamIsJam

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 10:45 PM - 11/16/18 »
Since the new update (20181109) to XIM Apex, I find that my Aim Assist has completely gone. This setup was the only way I could get my XIM Apex to work with my mouse without stuttering. Any updates on how to configure this build especially with the new steady aim, boost, and Simulate Analog Behaviour settings? I much prefer having 800DPI / 1,000Hz. Thanks!

Offline Jericho

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Style_Colossus
« Reply #65 on: 12:32 AM - 11/19/18 »
Hello, I am very interested in trying this out. But I have a few questions. I have been searching for settings that made it as much like pc. Would you say these settings would be close? Thank you and I think you did a great job on explaining everything