XIM Community

[APEX] EXTREME - Perfect Match -02- ADVANCED (FINAL)  (Read 7535 times)

Offline frogstomper

• View Profile
Re: [APEX] EXTREME - Perfect Match -02- ADVANCED (FINAL)
« Reply #45 on: 12:01 AM - 06/27/18 »

now mask that pixel skipping with maximum smoothing of 20 for HIP and ADS.[/b]
(20 isn't the be all end all but this is the recommended starting value. In most cases the final value will be 10+ depending on built-in smoothing of game's aiming model.)

then use the Ballistic Editor to adjust sensitivity.
(Disabling Sync while outputting 1,000Hz plus the hidden pixel skipping will completely negate the added delay from the smoothing once the ballistic sensitivity is dialed in properly.)

mjfame, I noticed in your 'Purist' settings that you mentioned Halo5. Could you possibly share the final Halo5 settings that you're using? Are you still using the Purist settings, or did you set up the Advanced settings? What smoothing setting did you end up using? Are you using different ballistic settings for HIP & ADS in Halo5?
Win if you can...lose if you must...but always cheat!

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 11:25 AM - 06/27/18 »
Hello Mjfame. I'm trying the extreme setup and it works very well. I want to use AA but I'm very close to disabling it for sake or motor learning; you seem to seek similar improvements.

So I have it all setup as you stated and I'm playing Fortnite. Here is my question:

The sense is so high that when using the ballistic curve for adjustments, my HIP BC is at default 1:1. Any higher and it's too fast for me. My ADS is even lower! I have it under default. For ADS from default curve, I slide all the way right and then DROP it to 80.

So my ADS max turn speed is 80. Is this ok?

Would it be better to lower sense from 500 to half, 250, then use the BC to speed back up?

Also can you comment on smoothing lower than 20? How would I know if my smoothing would be better at 10,15 or 20. I use 20 now.

Amazing setup. Working shockingly well!!!

Offline cyraxro

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: CyraxRO
« Reply #47 on: 07:55 AM - 07/04/18 »
Hi,

Wanted to share my feedback for this.

So I've tested two setups in Battlefield 1.
1. EXTREME - [email protected] - Off - 500/500 - Ballistics set to 54 for [email protected] cm
2. [email protected] - Default - HIP/ADS custom so I can do 360 in 40 cm

I've joined an empty server and tried to follow edges with my aim and the second config feels way better.
I manage to draw edges more smooth compared to first config. First config seems like it had some lag and it was not smooth at all.

Not sure if i am missing something.

Thanks for putting time in getting this tutorial done.

--
Update-1: Forgot to mention hardware. Logitech G Pro on Cloth pad.
« Last Edit: 08:02 AM - 07/04/18 by cyraxro »

Offline Leotigano

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Leotigano
« Reply #48 on: 11:40 PM - 07/25/18 »
Hi,

Wanted to share my feedback for this.

So I've tested two setups in Battlefield 1.
1. EXTREME - [email protected] - Off - 500/500 - Ballistics set to 54 for [email protected] cm
2. [email protected] - Default - HIP/ADS custom so I can do 360 in 40 cm

I've joined an empty server and tried to follow edges with my aim and the second config feels way better.
I manage to draw edges more smooth compared to first config. First config seems like it had some lag and it was not smooth at all.

Not sure if i am missing something.

Thanks for putting time in getting this tutorial done.

--
Update-1: Forgot to mention hardware. Logitech G Pro on Cloth pad.

A little too late here. But just wondering if you have tried using Common instead of Default sync. (and if you still using this settings after all patches released)

Thanks

Offline Excite123

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Prodigiz v2
« Reply #49 on: 11:40 PM - 07/26/18 »
It feels so good on hip.

I just have a question... is there a way to keep having the extreme aim assist the game has? like i literally have none right now

Offline sbfx

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 08:20 PM - 08/06/18 »
Hi there,

I recommend a bare bones copy-paste config with all your recommended settings :)
It'll help with getting everything set up quickly.  Just the bare bones, then users can tweak the settings after.

Offline wat

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 06:05 PM - 08/08/18 »
so what does one do if their mouse polling rate is unchangeable. i have a final mouse and it is 500hz. and no i havent adjusted it with third party stuff like others have. i probably wont unless someone can vouch that its definitely worth it.

would i just make the max sens of 500 to 250? and use the remaining settings as suggested? thanks.

EDIT: so far just halving the 500 sens to 250 seems to be the way to go, feels good, i tried your settings at 1000hz on my ec1-a and its quite similar if not exactly the same. will run this until mjfame says otherwise lol. thanks.
« Last Edit: 11:57 AM - 08/10/18 by wat »
BenQ XL2430T
Finalmouse Ultralight Phantom
Zowie G-SR
Corsair K70 Rapidfire
Senn HD 598 SR + MixAmp Pro 2013

Offline baadnewz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: baadnewz2k9
« Reply #52 on: 12:43 AM - 09/07/18 »
The settings look great on paper. They feel good too. But only when I am using 3200 dpi. Instead of using 800 dpi 500 sens,I use 3200 dpi,125 sens. If i use 800 dpi, I get jitter/stutter on my mouse. I use a LOGITECH G502. I don't understand why,I just get jitter. So instead, I am using 3200 dpi,125 sens and then i adjust my ballistic curve.Only tried Black Ops 3. Can't wait to try other games too.
If you have any suggestions on how can I escape jitter at 800 dpi, please tell me. I am using 20 smoothing already,so incresing smoothing is not a solution.Thank you guys.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 12:48 AM - 09/07/18 »
Remove all Smoothing, that causes floatiness.

These settings are not recommended. 800 DPI is more likely causing pixel-skipping due to quantisation of input than jitter.

Offline baadnewz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: baadnewz2k9
« Reply #54 on: 01:02 AM - 09/07/18 »
If i remove or decrease the smoothing while on 800 dpi,the jitter becomes stronger. Are you saying to remove smoothing while using this configuration at 3200 dpi? Because I don't get jitter with this configuration at 3200 dpi. I only get hitter at 800 dpi. I need a solution for the extreme config at 800 dpi. And removing smoothing is not the solution because the jitter becomes more obvious.