XIM Community

[APEX] EXTREME - Perfect Match -02- ADVANCED (FINAL)  (Read 8275 times)

Offline elementcs13

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ScreaMXIII
Re: [APEX] EXTREME - Perfect Match -02- ADVANCED (FINAL)
« Reply #30 on: 08:59 AM - 06/01/18 »
I tried to slow down my sensitivity via ballistics, but 60% to 100% feels too fast. What am i doing wrong?

Sens is at 500, 800dpi, 20 smoothing, sync is off...

Edit: Just reset everything and its working. Feels great... Kinda weird, its like it knows me. I didnt even make any adjustments and it feels good.
« Last Edit: 09:23 AM - 06/01/18 by elementcs13 »

Offline d1sable

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: d1sable
« Reply #31 on: 02:20 AM - 06/15/18 »
I revisited this recently on Fortnite due to the fact snipers are broken now (which was my main issue using this config before as I felt my snipe was off).

Honestly think it is the best config for shotgun fights I have ever used -I actually struggle to miss lol

I would recommend anyone struggling at close combat to give it a go.

Nice job dude

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aalsarram
« Reply #32 on: 09:47 PM - 06/18/18 »
I revisited this recently on Fortnite due to the fact snipers are broken now (which was my main issue using this config before as I felt my snipe was off).

Honestly think it is the best config for shotgun fights I have ever used -I actually struggle to miss lol

I would recommend anyone struggling at close combat to give it a go.

Nice job dude

I tried this before three weeks maybe. Yes this is true shotgunning with this config is really awesome you canít miss.

But I am struggling with aim assist, can you feel the aim assist?

Offline Anonn

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 05:18 AM - 06/24/18 »
If I am looking for the least amount of aim assist possible, are these the settings for me?

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 05:27 AM - 06/24/18 »
If I am looking for the least amount of aim assist possible, are these the settings for me?

For least aim assist you want 1000hz 12k DPI  sync off
I personally use 1000hz 3.2k DPI sync common
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | 27' iiyama G-Master | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline Anonn

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02:40 AM - 06/25/18 »
After testing this I've found that the turn cap feels lower.

Is the turn cap lower due to the ballistic curve?

Offline PingThing

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pingthing
  • PSN ID: pingthing
« Reply #36 on: 03:39 AM - 06/25/18 »
After a few lines all I heard was "blah, blah blah' , how can anyone write so much about nothing.... I haven't heard this much waffle since 'TuT curve guy',.    Then I realised it was TUT curve guy.....just multiply by ten in the curve and then divide by ten in the manager, which errm brings you back where you started...tada......  However this one seams to be turn down your DPI then multiply your sensitivity via a curve and add lashings of smoothing to hide  the interpolation that is caused by the low DPI.....All snake oil, nothing to see here people, move along..
It don't mean a Thing if you ain't got that Ping.

Offline Die_Hard

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: aalsarram
« Reply #37 on: 04:12 AM - 06/25/18 »
After a few lines all I heard was "blah, blah blah' , how can anyone write so much about nothing.... I haven't heard this much waffle since 'TuT curve guy',.    Then I realised it was TUT curve guy.....just multiply by ten in the curve and then divide by ten in the manager, which errm brings you back where you started...tada......  However this one seams to be turn down your DPI then multiply your sensitivity via a curve and add lashings of smoothing to hide  the interpolation that is caused by the low DPI.....All snake oil, nothing to see here people, move along..

why it is efficient??????????????

Offline PingThing

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pingthing
  • PSN ID: pingthing
« Reply #38 on: 04:27 AM - 06/25/18 »
Apex is a fine piece of kit( and so still is xim4, rip)....it'll compensate for a lot of different settings,,,,people need to trust the Devs vanilla ST,. Choose any sensitivity above say  for arguments sake 3000dpi, choose any sync setting ( dependant on mouse) that DOESN'T require smoothing, leave the ballistic editor alone, adjust your sensitivity in the manager and enjoy your game.......once you start messing around to solve a problem, you only introduce another problem somewhere else, may it be , tracking or judder or turn speed or acceleration... Take your pick,.    So trust the Devs and stay vanilla, if it feels like crap, it's the game, not the Apex.
It don't mean a Thing if you ain't got that Ping.

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 10:52 AM - 06/25/18 »
Apex is a fine piece of kit( and so still is xim4, rip)....it'll compensate for a lot of different settings,,,,people need to trust the Devs vanilla ST,. Choose any sensitivity above say  for arguments sake 3000dpi, choose any sync setting ( dependant on mouse) that DOESN'T require smoothing, leave the ballistic editor alone, adjust your sensitivity in the manager and enjoy your game.......once you start messing around to solve a problem, you only introduce another problem somewhere else, may it be , tracking or judder or turn speed or acceleration... Take your pick,.    So trust the Devs and stay vanilla, if it feels like crap, it's the game, not the Apex.

Well said. Couldn't agree more.
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | 27' iiyama G-Master | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline Vitas

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vitas
« Reply #40 on: 03:10 PM - 06/25/18 »
Can you try and work something out on destiny? I tried but it's too difficult

Offline camron

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 02:31 AM - 06/26/18 »
Hi all, does anyone know if mjfame's settings work on the XIM4 as well?

Offline Anonn

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 02:42 AM - 06/26/18 »
Hi all, does anyone know if mjfame's settings work on the XIM4 as well?

No it does not, as XIM4 polls at 125hz.

Offline Invictus

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 07:38 AM - 06/26/18 »
Well, what about a mouse like the Zowie EC2-A. I've been trying to find out what it's native DPI is but after like an hour of research everybody says that every DPI setting is native for that mouse (it has 400-3200 DPI). So would it even make a difference to to lower it to 800 for this particular mouse ?
XIM APEX | Mouse Zowie EC2-A | KB fnatic miniSTREAK | MPad Zowie G-SR

Offline joetomic

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: mapacho sandwich
« Reply #44 on: 12:04 PM - 06/26/18 »

Well said. Couldn't agree more.

So, would you recommend removing the ballistic curve you include in your Pubg setup?