XIM Community

Poll

For people who have removed the battery...

Like without the battery?
Like with the battery?

How to take out your battery from the Playstation Move Navigation Controller.  (Read 11221 times)

Offline klibo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: klibo
  • PSN ID: N/A
yer the bottom is a git the lip u can c once uve got the bottom off is the same all the way round so u only have to lift 2-3mm yer the MB may bend a tad but not much at all if u want you could un scrwe the scru under the batt.
« Last Edit: 10:41 AM - 11/24/11 by klibo »
My Set Up: Xbox 360 Slim 250GB, Hitachi 1TB HDD (for movies), LG E2360V-PN LED 23" 16:9 Monitor, Turtle Beach 7.1 XP500, XIM Edge, Logitech G700, SteelSeries 4HD Gaming Surface Mousepad,  SONY Move Navigation Controller.

Offline crfdvm

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: BOGEY-22
  • PSN ID: BOGEY-22
Do you keep the blue ribbon connector separated when you put it back together, or do you reconnect it.

I am having trouble getting it to work in MW3.  The PS3 button works and I am able to navigate in the main PS3 menu, but can't get it to work in the game.  Anyone know a fix?

Thanks

Offline klibo

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: klibo
  • PSN ID: N/A
Yes you put the blue ribbon back in or the top buttons will not work.
My Set Up: Xbox 360 Slim 250GB, Hitachi 1TB HDD (for movies), LG E2360V-PN LED 23" 16:9 Monitor, Turtle Beach 7.1 XP500, XIM Edge, Logitech G700, SteelSeries 4HD Gaming Surface Mousepad,  SONY Move Navigation Controller.

Offline mouton

• View Profile
Hello

PS nav does it work without battery with xim4 ? and with what firmware?

Offline hrvujdsvhdch

• View Profile
The PlayStation Navigation Controller without battery does work with the xim4.
I don't know if there are different PS Nav controllers, but mine are CECH-ZCS1U and work with the battery deleted.

Offline Sl3ipner

• View Profile
Just a quick (and big) thx to OP.
Just changed the battery and all is good :) Especially the part with the bottom lift-off was a big help.

Regards