Re: Paladins Training ST
« Reply #30 on: 01:04 PM - 05/12/18 »
You are the man!  Thanks Mist!!

Offline Rockyruption

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rockyruption
« Reply #31 on: 07:15 PM - 05/13/18 »
Any further word on how this training is going Mist? Really looking forward to trying this out....gave it a go yesterday using the Smite ST, as some posts suggest, but I found it completely unplayable. I even gave it a shot with the controller (so much acceleration regardless of what setting I chose), but even struggled with that - I don't envy you trying to create a solid ST for this game!

Offline Jasonmck7018

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 08:37 PM - 05/13/18 »
Day three? It feels like day three, I finally have optimal in-game settings that will be usable for support. I'm going to aim for paladins, dead rising 4-p4, and dreadnought support this week.

Good news ,everyone!!!!

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10:41 PM - 05/13/18 »
Awesome! I'm may try Frugalwatch too.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline Rockyruption

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 05:54 PM - 05/14/18 »
Update please?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 06:43 PM - 05/14/18 »
In-progress with other games. I hope to have these finished sometime this week.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline juxtaposn

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 12:45 AM - 05/15/18 »
anyone in the meantime have a working setup? i didn't play for a while after the introduction of cards unbound, and when i came back to find all the updates to the aim settings (friction, etc), my setup didn't work anymore whatsoever. would really appreciate just anything that is somewhat workable as a stopgap. thanks. fwiw i usually play snipers

Offline Jasonmck7018

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 11:10 AM - 05/15/18 »
anyone in the meantime have a working setup? i didn't play for a while after the introduction of cards unbound, and when i came back to find all the updates to the aim settings (friction, etc), my setup didn't work anymore whatsoever. would really appreciate just anything that is somewhat workable as a stopgap. thanks. fwiw i usually play snipers

I haven't gotten anything playable certainly nothing that would make a character like kinessa viable. Mist thinks he will have a viable set up this week probably best to just wait a few more days.

Offline juxtaposn

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 06:44 PM - 05/15/18 »
I haven't gotten anything playable certainly nothing that would make a character like kinessa viable. Mist thinks he will have a viable set up this week probably best to just wait a few more days.

for sure, fingers crossed, i'm pretty excited for that. i just figured i'd throw it out there since i've seen a few people posting that they'd found something decent

Offline kgbtoothsome1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KGBToothsome1
« Reply #39 on: 02:37 AM - 05/16/18 »
man i cannot wait for this, i tried using the overwatch ST and it was horrendous, i tried everything in settings 2 try to rectify the issue and couldn't.

Not to big of a fan of the game, but friends play so im like meh, but then again my aiming is so jumping its frustrating to play.

Offline juxtaposn

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 11:03 AM - 05/17/18 »
man i cannot wait for this, i tried using the overwatch ST and it was horrendous, i tried everything in settings 2 try to rectify the issue and couldn't.

Not to big of a fan of the game, but friends play so im like meh, but then again my aiming is so jumping its frustrating to play.

fwiw i haven't been able to stand overwatch for a long time, but even though it has its issues (ex: gigantic hitboxes, which creates a lot of problems when combined w/ the bonus aim assist on console), i really enjoy paladins. assuming they're able to train out the kinks id definitely recommend giving it a shot. its best quality, and the main thing that differentiates it from tf2 or overwatch, is the card system, which afford a ton of variety in how you play

Offline Rockyruption

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 06:14 PM - 05/17/18 »
It's training now. Fingers crossed.

I have a few games to work on in this batch so if support is possible it may be available next week at the earliest.

So this was posted 5th, May, and it's now 18th May...13 days....how many days does it take to train an ST? Can we please get an update on when this might be available?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 06:26 PM - 05/17/18 »
That was May 9th and Paladins did take multiple days to train due to multiple aim mode options. I'm also working on several games now, there are other games going out with Paladins. I'm sorry but I cannot provide an ETA. Support in progress and thank you for your patience.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Tenags

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Tenags85
  • PSN ID: Tenags85
« Reply #43 on: 07:01 PM - 05/17/18 »
That was May 9th and Paladins did take multiple days to train due to multiple aim mode options. I'm also working on several games now, there are other games going out with Paladins. I'm sorry but I cannot provide an ETA. Support in progress and thank you for your patience.
Mist- not asking for a specific ETA here, but are you 100% certain that an official ST can be built and released “at some point” in the future?
I ask because I do not yet own a Xim but would buy one for Paladins. See I only play Paladins and Fortnite, so I want to make sure it’s worth my while.
Thanks!

Offline Rockyruption

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 07:34 PM - 05/17/18 »

Oooh...sorry, you're 100% right - your post was on the 9th, and not the 5th. My mistake! Anyway, thanks for the updates...really looking forward to this ST!