XIM Community

Paladins Training ST  (Read 4846 times)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Paladins Training ST
« Reply #15 on: 03:57 PM - 05/09/18 »
I ran the training with a hero mode when you can shoot the idle bots... I killed about 30 then stood still for 14 hours

Oh, the trainer would need a solo undisturbed environment. I'll try a few things.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline waterbucket123

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A
  • PSN ID: N/A
« Reply #16 on: 04:19 PM - 05/09/18 »
Finally!!! Fingers crossed, thank you!

Offline Vep

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Vep7
« Reply #17 on: 04:46 PM - 05/09/18 »
As I say I killed around 30 enemyís then I stood still for 14 hours and nothing in that mode can affect or attack you.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 06:05 PM - 05/09/18 »
Thanks, it's been going for a couple of hours now. I've already spent a lot of time training this game in the past and I know the look mechanic isn't great but I'm excited to finally support it. :)

Offline Vep

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 07:29 PM - 05/09/18 »
So pleased I honestly canít stand overwatch anymore lmao thanks for all the work

Offline Rockyruption

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rockyruption
« Reply #20 on: 11:14 PM - 05/09/18 »
So pleased I honestly canít stand overwatch anymore lmao thanks for all the work

Hi Vep - sorry I know this is kind of de-railing your post, but just saw that you're sick of Overwatch, and obviously wanting to play Paladins instead. As a long term Overwatch player and fan (but haven't played in a couple of months) I'm looking for something different, and I'm considering Paladins, because I get the feeling (just watching youtube videos) that many people are swapping over.
As someone coming from Overwatch, do you think Paladins is as good, or better? And why please?.....I did try Paladins when it was first available on PS4 and didn't progress with it because I found it very poorly optimised, and there was a few characters that just wrecked the game they were so OP. Has any of this changed? Many thanks in advance for the info.

Offline Jasonmck7018

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07:17 AM - 05/10/18 »
Amazing news glad my now closed topic (cause of white knighting trolls) got the ball rolling.

Super excited.

Offline Jasonmck7018

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 07:24 AM - 05/10/18 »

Hi Vep - sorry I know this is kind of de-railing your post, but just saw that you're sick of Overwatch, and obviously wanting to play Paladins instead. As a long term Overwatch player and fan (but haven't played in a couple of months) I'm looking for something different, and I'm considering Paladins, because I get the feeling (just watching youtube videos) that many people are swapping over.
As someone coming from Overwatch, do you think Paladins is as good, or better? And why please?.....I did try Paladins when it was first available on PS4 and didn't progress with it because I found it very poorly optimised, and there was a few characters that just wrecked the game they were so OP. Has any of this changed? Many thanks in advance for the info.

Imo overwatch is better at just about everything presentation graphics general polish matchmaking balance lore hit detection.

But what makes paladins fun is the customization and the mobility the game has, lots of characters have great mobility. Character abilities are much more crazy compared to overwatch that's good and bad as balance is pretty bad in paladins.

Offline Zaknefein

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 08:06 AM - 05/10/18 »
Mist - Weird about it kicking you out in the training mode - It was in the generic training mode that I was able to stay in.. 

Rocky-  OW is definitely a better polished game  -  Balance is always changing and new metas happen all the time...  If you watch the latest PPL (Paladins Premiere League) it is very entertaining and you can see that the "pro" teams can really change it up with different picks so it definitely is "close" in balance...  the best thing about the game is that in competitive play you can ban out 2 champions so you can really "win" in the drafting...  banning out counters for what you plan to play.. 

Zaknefein_Mizri is my psn if you want to play some and get a bit of an introduction in the game.. 

Offline Vep

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 12:55 PM - 05/10/18 »
I 100% prefer Paladins but I couldnít really tell you why.. Iím good at both games but I seem to just enjoy paladins a lot more I guess

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 01:33 PM - 05/10/18 »
Zaknefein, vep figured it out. I just needed to blindly shoot a few times then the game will let you idle for as long as you like. Re training now using other game settings, I might retrain once more using different settings.

Offline Vep

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 04:18 PM - 05/10/18 »
Awesome news... glad I got lucky I guess

Offline TehSubXero

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 12:11 PM - 05/11/18 »
I don't know if this was mentioned or is already known but it was announced yesterday that Paladins is leaving early access.  I'm excited to give this game a legitimate shot as the only thing that was holding me back was how bad it was trying to use a Xim.  I miss what Overwatch once was and I hope this game scratches that itch for me.  Big shout out to mist for doing everything he could to work on an ST for this game and other obnoxious games to train (PUBG).

Offline RapiDSpacE13

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: dragonballzsmash
« Reply #28 on: 11:03 PM - 05/11/18 »
For the settings, you can try "Precision' for turn acceleration. It doesn't seem to have as much of an aim assist feel. It's mostly felt when an enemy is close. Turning off aim assist friction and aim assist magnet strength may also help  ;)

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 10:31 AM - 05/12/18 »
Day three? It feels like day three, I finally have optimal in-game settings that will be usable for support. I'm going to aim for paladins, dead rising 4-p4, and dreadnought support this week.