XIM Community

Tutorial - Best Mouse DPI Settings for XIM  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Tutorial - Best Mouse DPI Settings for XIM
« Reply #15 on: 09:54 AM - 05/03/18 »
really nice video god bless youcman .... please anser me this cuz no one did ...... im playing bf1 .... 16k dpi .... all in game sens max out as it should ... xim sens 6 hip  5 ads ..... its all feels good BUT my biggest problem is when i try to make tiny movment ... like micro move .... it doesnt respon and its big problem if you are playing sniper ..... plzzz help me
I had this problem too when using high DPI, which seems to me to go against what a lot of folks say, after all, even in ODINís vid he states that high dpi is polling higher so it makes things jittery. That seems to me like there should never be micro movement issues .
I understand what is being said about the dpi etc but i found that i got the best results with my 12000 by turning sync to off and a xim setting of 78.5 and 31.5.

if ya are gonna stick with the higher dpi, try a different sync setting maybe, like off.

your ingame settings for BF are the ones you can find here, right?
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=43775.0

next thing you should try is either
1) keep your DPI but change the Sync
2) try 3000-4000 DPI (and maybe even change the Sync)
3) lower your xim polling rate to 500hz

if you use the wrong values in 1) - 3) then these three can cause a lot of jitter that will reduce your accuracy and micro movement precision

with the smoothing option you can reduce the hitter a bit, i would suggest you to first try the options 1) - 3) though
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline Deazly

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 05:05 PM - 05/04/18 »
Odin. I've tested your advice for enough hours to have an opinion: Excellent.

3-4K DPI
500hz
Proper Sync

This is the secret sauce. Thank you.

Offline lmulli

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 07:12 PM - 05/04/18 »
Proper Sync

You must have a different version of the firmware to me  :-)

Offline isidrojose

• Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: bAggziLLA_11
« Reply #18 on: 11:32 PM - 05/06/18 »
Thanks Odin for these great tutorial.. Tried it and works perfectly for me.. Using 12k DPI on a Razer Deathadder elite and Hard Mat Razer Firefly.. yesterday tried to switch to 4k DPI and convert my HIP and ADS and I feel its much smoother for me playing Rainbow Six: Siege
PS4
BENQ RL2755HM
XIM APEX : 500 HZ
SteelSeries Rival 600 : 4000 DPI on 500 HZ
Razer Tartarus Chroma V2
SteelSeries QCK Prism
Astro A40 TR + MixAmp TR (modkit)

Offline Legend

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A
  • PSN ID: N/A
« Reply #19 on: 04:46 AM - 05/07/18 »
Good job od1n.

I hope the next tutorial will mention the sync types
And polling rate.

the next tutorial video will be a "how to increase and decrease aim assist" guide, i will also do a sync tutorial after that :)

when will we get this ODIN could you give an on the fly answer how to increase Aim Assist.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 09:24 AM - 05/07/18 »
the next tutorial video will be a "how to increase and decrease aim assist" guide, i will also do a sync tutorial after that :)

when will we get this ODIN could you give an on the fly answer how to increase Aim Assist.

i will start working on the video today so i guess it should be uploaded tomorrow or wednesday :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum