XIM Community

Collective Minds FPS Dominator + Apex  (Read 311 times)

Offline JDSNatt

• View Profile
Collective Minds FPS Dominator + Apex
« on: 01:19 AM - 04/27/18 »
Sorry wrong section.
« Last Edit: 06:58 AM - 04/27/18 by JDSNatt »

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: Collective Minds FPS Dominator + Apex
« Reply #1 on: 05:39 AM - 04/27/18 »
Just wondering if this would be compatible, it's a physical attachment to the controller however it has scripts on it that do things such as rapid fire and anti recoil. I'm aware it was brought up as not compatible with the Xim4, does this apply to the Apex?
The trigger mods (and therefore, the scripts) only work if you are physically holding the controller. I which case, why would you use a XIM? Are you planning on using it on PC?
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, fnatic Boost Speed, Audio Technica ATH AD700, Soundblaster X7, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline JDSNatt

• View Profile
Re: Collective Minds FPS Dominator + Apex
« Reply #2 on: 08:25 AM - 04/27/18 »
Just wondering if this would be compatible, it's a physical attachment to the controller however it has scripts on it that do things such as rapid fire and anti recoil. I'm aware it was brought up as not compatible with the Xim4, does this apply to the Apex?
The trigger mods (and therefore, the scripts) only work if you are physically holding the controller. I which case, why would you use a XIM? Are you planning on using it on PC?

I haven't used it myself and only briefly looked into it but it looks like that you just activate the scripts with the controller so I figure the xim should be able to take advantage of it right?