XIM Community

Destiny 2 curves?  (Read 548 times)

Offline demoreo21

• Destiny 2 is not trash.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: demoreo21
Destiny 2 curves?
« on: 08:58 PM - 04/23/18 »
The sprinting turn rate is horrendous in destiny 2.. Are there any curves to possibly fix this without messing up ads and hip sensitivity?

Offline Beaker1991

• View Profile
Re: Destiny 2 curves?
« Reply #1 on: 09:26 PM - 04/23/18 »
For vehicle and sprinting I created a third profile (along side the hip and ads one) and gave it greater sensitivity. I have it mapped to a second button and just hold down both sprint and vehicle buttons when sprinting. For vehicle I just hold the vehicle as tapping sprint while ridding a sparrow causes you to jerk sideways. You can also just create more then one, one for sprinting and one for vehicle.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #2 on: 09:36 PM - 04/23/18 »
Even easier, bind an Aux to Sprint. Either set it to Toggle and add deactivation keys like ADS, Shoot, Reload, Crouch etc, or set it to Hold and it'll be active only while Sprinting.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline demoreo21

• Destiny 2 is not trash.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: demoreo21
« Reply #3 on: 09:39 PM - 04/23/18 »
Even easier, bind an Aux to Sprint. Either set it to Toggle and add deactivation keys like ADS, Shoot, Reload, Crouch etc, or set it to Hold and it'll be active only while Sprinting.

Yea actually thats perfect because i always hold down the sprint key subconsciously even though its toggle. that way it will never be confused and i can actually get to the correct psion in time at calus.. Thanks!