XIM Community

Auxiliary problem Fortnite  (Read 3986 times)

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
Re: Auxiliary problem Fortnite
« Reply #15 on: 09:03 AM - 04/19/18 »
Sounds good, are you able to reword this in the meantime? Maybe I can take a look without the code.

If I understand correctly it looks like your goal is to set the Hip build button and aux activation key to the same button. You would activate build mode in the game and activate aux with a single press. You're also not using the button layout that Manager expects so the action keys listed in Manager may incorrect. Your build key for example may not be the same in this new layout. Is this accounted for?

If I change the HIP build key to a different button than my aux activation key it won't do anything.

If you change the hip build key you would then need to change the aux activation key to match. Assuming your goal is for one button build and aux activation.

I want my HIP build key and aux activation key to be the same. Inherit in Aux off, toggle on, deactivation set to harvest/pickaxe key, 100ms delay. With this setup whenever I click on my HIP build/aux activation key it wants to go into edit mode as if I'm holding the build key.

I'm using a G502 mouse and have the G5 button set to HIP build and aux activation

Offline SixShooter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 09:42 AM - 04/19/18 »
I was able to make an auxiliary profile for building mode.  I set my activation/deactivation as build (same as build in Hip).  Set a 100 ms delay, cleared inherit, set to toggle, cleared all bindings for build in this new auxiliary profile.  Everything works for me.  When I deactivate my auxiliary profile it brings up my weapon (or whatever I was using before entering build mode I think).  I see some of you want to bring up the pickaxe and use that as de-activation.  I have not tried that.
« Last Edit: 09:55 AM - 04/19/18 by Pick-Six »

Offline moniray

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10:05 AM - 04/19/18 »
I was able to make an auxiliary profile for building mode.  I set my activation/deactivation as build (same as build in Hip).  Set a 100 ms delay, cleared inherit, set to toggle, cleared all bindings for build in this new auxiliary profile.  Everything works for me.  When I deactivate my auxiliary profile it brings up my weapon (or whatever I was using before entering build mode I think).  I see some of you want to bring up the pickaxe and use that as de-activation.  I have not tried that.
Yes it works! but not properly play one hour or so and youll se that it will be problems its loosing sync or something, you will be in aux mode after going out of building mode.
« Last Edit: 10:10 AM - 04/19/18 by moniray »

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
« Reply #18 on: 10:55 AM - 04/19/18 »

Did you remap your building binds in aux after you cleared them?

Offline SixShooter

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01:23 PM - 04/19/18 »
n

Did you remap your building binds in aux after you cleared them?

no I left the build button empty.  I re-mapped my triggers and bumpers to build each structure.
« Last Edit: 01:28 PM - 04/19/18 by Pick-Six »

Offline elementcs13

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 05:28 AM - 04/20/18 »
So no solution to this? I too wanted to get my sens higher when building, but couldn't figure out a solution.

Edit: Figured it out, works for me at least.

Aux set to Circle, Inherit Off, Toggle On, Delay 100, Deactivation set to my pickaxe and next weapon, sensitivity set to where i can do a 360, *all button keys left blank minus the 5 keys i use for building.*, and done. Works good so far!
« Last Edit: 07:46 AM - 04/20/18 by elementcs13 »

Offline moniray

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 09:11 AM - 04/20/18 »
So no solution to this? I too wanted to get my sens higher when building, but couldn't figure out a solution.

Edit: Figured it out, works for me at least.

Aux set to Circle, Inherit Off, Toggle On, Delay 100, Deactivation set to my pickaxe and next weapon, sensitivity set to where i can do a 360, *all button keys left blank minus the 5 keys i use for building.*, and done. Works good so far!
I have same settings like you works for me to but after awhile the problems starts keep us uppdated if it works all the time👍

Online mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 09:22 AM - 04/20/18 »
Have you increased the delay for the AUX page? If it's only occurring later into play sessions then it could be game related. Try closing the game on the dashboard/home then reopen it.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline moniray

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 09:28 AM - 04/20/18 »
Have you increased the delay for the AUX page? If it's only occurring later into play sessions then it could be game related. Try closing the game on the dashboard/home then reopen it.
My delay is set to 100 in the Aux page, Have restarted the game to naby higer delay works? Maby the problem is that i have builder pro and activate and deactiviate on the same button 'B'

Offline elementcs13

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 09:39 AM - 04/20/18 »
I didn't put my B button to deactivate it, but it deactivates it anyways when I press the B key. So it works. It was buggy for me when I had my B key as one of my deactivation options.

I'm at work now and didn't have a chance to test it on a full 20 minute game, but it was perfect for the 5 minutes i did use it.

Offline moniray

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 09:45 AM - 04/20/18 »
I didn't put my B button to deactivate it, but it deactivates it anyways when I press the B key. So it works. It was buggy for me when I had my B key as one of my deactivation options.

I'm at work now and didn't have a chance to test it on a full 20 minute game, but it was perfect for the 5 minutes i did use it.

For me it works 10 min  keep on playing and maby you will have the same problem or maby not

TedRoc07

« Reply #26 on: 09:46 AM - 04/20/18 »
My delay is set to 100 in the Aux page, Have restarted the game to naby higer delay works? Maby the problem is that i have builder pro and activate and deactiviate on the same button 'B'

I always use different De Activate keys than my activate key. So in this instance if B is activate build mode key. Then only LB or Y or both would I use for Deactivate. I also suggest disabling the "B" key when in this profile. Just what has worked for me for other Sub config pages. I'm by no means an expert.

Offline moniray

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 10:09 AM - 04/20/18 »
I know now what the problem is!
I use builder pro, to go out of building to get back to wepon i must press B ( Button for build mode) and that is the problem so something interfer, When i use Y to deactiviate it works! but i go back to pickaxe :( So if i press B button to go out of build mode  problem starts and just go out of buildmode with Y is not an option
What can i do?
« Last Edit: 10:34 AM - 04/20/18 by moniray »

Offline AMG

• MVP
  • Gamer - Audiophile - Coder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01:04 PM - 04/20/18 »
I think I mention before this issue, you need two "Build Button" binds

Primary. To navigate menus (get out of inventory, settings) and edit your builds.

Secondary, set to toggle the build mode, to get in and out of build mode.

So, that might makes things a bit complicated that the need to.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #29 on: 05:50 PM - 04/20/18 »
Pressing the same button to activate an Aux will always deactivate it. There’s no need to set it as a Deactivate button, that may simply quickly turn off the Aux then back on again if there’s a delay set.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Admin