XIM Community

CORSAIR SCIMITAR PRO SUPPORT?  (Read 359 times)

Offline unadere

• View Profile
CORSAIR SCIMITAR PRO SUPPORT?
« on: 02:08 AM - 04/17/18 »
Hey guys Just wondering if you guys plan on adding the firmware or whatever so i can utilize the side buttons on the mouse they dont seem to register on the xim4 but i can get them to on the titan 2 but My Xim4 is my precision tool and is so much easier to setup.Any ETA on support for this mouse .
https://www.teckknow.com/corsair-launches-scimitar-pro-rgb-gaming-mouse-ces-2017/

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: CORSAIR SCIMITAR PRO SUPPORT?
« Reply #1 on: 09:11 AM - 04/17/18 »
The Corsair Scimitar unfortunately has things about it that makes it so that it doesn't work with our standard drivers. We have a hardware compatibility update coming for XIM APEX and if that tests well (including fixes support for devices like this) then we will release it for XIM4 as well.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Sendall

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:19 PM - 05/31/18 »
What timeline are we looking at for XIM4 to get the update to use the corsair scimitar pro? Im terrible with console controllers, so I cannot even play until this update is added.  Eagerly awaiting the update! Thank you for what you do!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 10:14 AM - 06/01/18 »
Sorry, but after investigating this mouse's behavior, unfortunately we aren't going to be able to add support for this one.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.