XIM Community

[ACTIVE] Apex manager not connecting  (Read 126 times)

Offline detect4coins

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: detect4coins
[ACTIVE] Apex manager not connecting
« on: 05:05 PM - 04/16/18 »
Hi, I'm on PS4, have the controller set to usb, but apex manager won't connect to my unit. It doesn't work on ios, or on the pc version. It will flash green 4 times on my pc, but the manager won't load. I am pressing the button once when trying to connect. I have updated to the latest firmware. I just bought this so I can play COD on console because I can't use a controller. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
« Last Edit: 05:26 PM - 04/16/18 by mist4fun »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Apex manager not connecting
« Reply #1 on: 05:25 PM - 04/16/18 »
Welcome to the community. What is the error message for each platform?

Note that when connecting to Manager on PC it's required to enter wired config mode.

To use wired config mode attach XIM without holding a button. When the startup lights begin to flash immediately press and release the XIM button, the light sequence will be interrupted and you should then be able to open and use Manager in wired mode.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline detect4coins

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: detect4coins
Re: [ACTIVE] Apex manager not connecting
« Reply #2 on: 09:40 PM - 04/16/18 »
Thanks for the reply. I did manage to get the adapter working using the app on my iPad finally.  The one on my iPhone 5s didnít work at all though. I was not entering wired mode on the PC when I tried, so that may explain why the PC manager was not working. So since it s now working via the iPad, I just need to make fine tuning adjustments to the ads speed. Thank you for making this product. It is allowing me to play COD on a platform that isnít dead and that I can find games on!

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: [ACTIVE] Apex manager not connecting
« Reply #3 on: 08:09 AM - 04/17/18 »
What has been helping iOS users since the iOS 11 update has been toggling bluetooth and airplane mode off then on again in both phone settings and action center.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos