XIM Community

Fortnite most efficient and flowy possible building settings (discussion)  (Read 329 times)

Offline demoreo21

• Destiny 2 is not trash.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: demoreo21
Hello. Ever since the new “builder pro” update, i have been thinking, and would like someone to confirm this.

For fortnite, i have been using Q (go left) and E (go right) to access inventory and build stuff, and i have had the button on side of mouse to access build mode. But if i remove it so Q and E only move right and left in weapons, and in build mode make Q walls, E stairs, and F Floors, would it work perfectly like pc, except you only have to actually enter build mode?

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
yup, toggle Build Mode is a console limitation. Even with scripts you need to press it to get out of build mode and back to combat mode(weapon or pick axe)
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
You can create a toggled profile that is activated by your build mode button that changes your key binds. That will do what you described. It will not, however, track whether you are editing buildings and such. So it will get out of sync, so add deactivation keys like your triangle button and such.

To get true PC-Like building you need a transfer cable and Link or a Titan or something.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL