XIM Community

LF Overwatch/Destiny 2 Players! [PS4]  (Read 156 times)

Offline eyric

• View Profile
LF Overwatch/Destiny 2 Players! [PS4]
« on: 11:06 AM - 04/16/18 »
Anyone who plays Overwatch/Destiny 2? Want to grind competitive or just play for fun? Let me know your PSN! I'm a decent player (good at aiming but kinda new to the game Level 57 LOL) and I'll be getting my Xim Apex on Thursday!

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
Re: LF Overwatch/Destiny 2 Players! [PS4]
« Reply #1 on: 03:24 AM - 04/17/18 »
Played destiny 1 and had over 1000 hours in that game, didnít get destiny 2. I play Overwatch now and Iím a level 616 silver border and I still suck (stuck in low plat) omegalul, feelsbadman clap
« Last Edit: 08:45 AM - 04/17/18 by MercyOneTrick »

Offline eyric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:43 AM - 04/17/18 »
Played destiny 1 and had over 1000 hours in that game (didnít get destiny 2) I play Overwatch now and Iím a level 616 (silver border) and I still suck omegalul, feelsbadman clap

Dayum! Wanna team up on Overwatch when I get my Apex? Pm me your PSN dude! Yeah I'm just solo queuing and it scks, sometimes I have a teammate who griefs and leave early in the game lol!

You should get D2 man it's fun! Just played D2 2 months ago I think but I'm max out and just doing public events, raids and PvPs.

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:54 AM - 04/17/18 »
You should get D2 man it's fun!
Honestly Iíll pass lol. D1 had itís moments, but Iím just kinda done w/ destiny at this point. Played it too much and eventually it just got kinda stale and plus I got tired of my wallet taking such a beating with all the expansions lmao.

Offline eyric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:52 PM - 04/17/18 »
You should get D2 man it's fun!
Honestly Iíll pass lol. D1 had itís moments, but Iím just kinda done w/ destiny at this point. Played it too much and eventually it just got kinda stale and plus I got tired of my wallet taking such a beating with all the expansions lmao.

When you have extra buy it! :D I pmed you reply your PSN so I can add you!