XIM Community

Help with secondery config for Fortnite  (Read 420 times)

Offline moniray

• View Profile
Help with secondery config for Fortnite
« on: 09:07 AM - 04/16/18 »
I wanna higer my sens when im in build mode i understand that i need a secondery config i need help step by step how i can make this work, activation and deactivation what buttos and all that. I have right click for walls thats slower down my sens becouse its the ads button how do i fix that in secondery config is it hip or ads comfig i change that?

Offline InZaneHD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LnZane HD
Re: Help with secondery config for Fortnite
« Reply #1 on: 09:44 AM - 04/16/18 »
+1

Offline TedRoc07

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TedRoc07
« Reply #2 on: 11:09 AM - 04/16/18 »
I wanna higer my sens when im in build mode i understand that i need a secondery config i need help step by step how i can make this work, activation and deactivation what buttos and all that. I have right click for walls thats slower down my sens becouse its the ads button how do i fix that in secondery config is it hip or ads comfig i change that?

Ok, so I'm far from an expert but I'll give you what works for me, this was advice from RML.

- Create a new sub and label it Build.
- Set the activation key to your B button (or whatever button you use to bring up the Build screen).
- Uncheck the inherit button box (very important)
- Check the Toggle box (very important)
- Add 100ms delay (very important)
- Add deactivation keys for any button that can take you out of the inventory screen. I believe it's just Y and select.
- In button bindings deactivate the B button (or whichever button you use to bring up the Build screen,.) By tapping the activation box and then tapping again. (Very important)
- Save and your done!

Now you can activate a separate config just to manage your inventory and assign buttons however you like!
Check the toggle

Offline moniray

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:50 AM - 04/18/18 »

Ok, so I'm far from an expert but I'll give you what works for me, this was advice from RML.

- Set the activation key to your B button (or whatever button you use to bring up the Build screen).
- Add deactivation keys for any button that can take you out of the inventory screen. I believe it's just Y and select.
- In button bindings deactivate the B button (or whichever button you use to bring up the Build screen,.) By tapping the activation box and then tapping again. (Very important)
- Save and your done!

Now you can activate a separate config just to manage your inventory and assign buttons however you like!
Check the toggle
It kind of worked for me i have activation button and the deactivation on the same button and deactivation Y button but somehow when i press deactivation buttons its get reverted so when i go off build mode im still in auxiliary why is that

Offline x Mayze x

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: x Mayze x
« Reply #4 on: 07:04 AM - 04/18/18 »

- Save and your done!

Check the toggle

Deactivate the B button in primary binding or Sub config binding?

Offline TedRoc07

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TedRoc07
« Reply #5 on: 08:54 AM - 04/18/18 »
Honestly, I amended that quote from another sub config tutorial that RML had shared for inventory in PUBG. I was hoping it would be similar for what you were trying to accomplish. I haven't set one up for fortnite building yet so I'm not sure.

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05:42 PM - 05/02/18 »
In case there someone else looking for how to set this thing up.

Here is an updated guide.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL