XIM Community

Destiny 2 help  (Read 306 times)

Offline Catacomb

• View Profile
Destiny 2 help
« on: 12:44 AM - 04/13/18 »
Hi all, I am trying the trial for d2 on ps4, but no matter the settings I try the whole thing feels clunky, does any 1 have some advice for the best possible settings?

Offline ORI0749

• View Profile
Re: Destiny 2 help
« Reply #1 on: 01:11 AM - 04/13/18 »
Hi all, I am trying the trial for d2 on ps4, but no matter the settings I try the whole thing feels clunky, does any 1 have some advice for the best possible settings?

don't know, but you have a pc version so why to use a console version when you can  play with real support for mouse and keyboard. (Unless you do not have graphic card at all or not strong enough, on your PC)

I wanted to check it for you but it seems that even for the trial you need to pay on something.

« Last Edit: 01:26 AM - 04/13/18 by ORI0749 »

Offline Pallo420

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pallo420
« Reply #2 on: 09:53 AM - 04/13/18 »
My advice is switch to Fortnite Battle Royale.  The game is free with no pay to win, only cosmetic purchases.  I played Destiny 1 heavily and played Destiny 2 for about 2 weeks.  Fortnite is now the main game I play.  It will take time to learn about building and the huge map, but the game is so addicting and unique.

Offline Catacomb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:59 PM - 04/13/18 »
My advice is switch to Fortnite Battle Royale.  The game is free with no pay to win, only cosmetic purchases.  I played Destiny 1 heavily and played Destiny 2 for about 2 weeks.  Fortnite is now the main game I play.  It will take time to learn about building and the huge map, but the game is so addicting and unique.
Well since it's looks like playing d2 with the apex will be a pita, never really did try fortnite but i will give it a try and with the money I would have spent on destiny I managed to get Digimon hackers memory and Borderlands the handsome collection  so I hope this few games would keep me entertained while my burnout with ww2 and bf1 wears out.