XIM Community

Turtle Beach Stream Mic  (Read 137 times)

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
Turtle Beach Stream Mic
« on: 06:10 AM - 04/12/18 »
Hey guys,

I will be purchasing a Turtle Beach Stream Mic.

https://intl.turtlebeach.com/gb/turtle-beach-stream-mic

It connects into the USB port of the Xbox. I have a CouchMaster and I want to plug the mic into the hub inside it. The only problem is that this hub is connected into the Apex. Will the apex just pass the device through as a normal usb device to the Xbox, if not is it possible to be added as an option in a future update? Same with webcam I rather have it in my CouchMaster than directly into the Xbox.
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | 27' iiyama G-Master | CouchMaster Cycon

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Turtle Beach Stream Mic
« Reply #1 on: 09:14 AM - 04/12/18 »
No, that would not be possible and I'm not aware of this being added in later. I recommend purchasing an extension for the mic.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline GitGud

• MVP
  • THE PUBG GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09:42 AM - 04/12/18 »
No, that would not be possible and I'm not aware of this being added in later. I recommend purchasing an extension for the mic.

No worries. Cheers!
My Current Setup + CouchMaster Review | PUBG Config | XIM Apex | Xbox One X |
SteelSeries Rival 600 | SteelSeries Dex | SteelSeries Apex M500 | SteelSeries Siberia 800 | Turtle Beach Stream Mic | 27' iiyama G-Master | CouchMaster Cycon

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:15 PM - 04/12/18 »
Don't do it, that mic is crap! Get a Razer Seiren X if you want a decent, cheap, small streaming mic.