ETA?  (Read 3950 times)

Offline miraged

• View Profile
Re: ETA?
« Reply #15 on: 02:37 PM - 07/02/08 »
When its done.

Offline SKAG187

• MVP
  • PHD in Teledildonics (a pioneer in the field)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 02:45 PM - 07/02/08 »
or perhaps the "detect sarcasm settings"

at least around here you don't really get the "txt speak" that annoys to no end.

are we far enough off topic?
PHD in Teledildonics

Offline sebastian9

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03:15 PM - 07/02/08 »
If you guys have a look around the forum (one thread in particular) you'll find out that the XIM2, at the earliest, will be ready by the end of August.  :'( x1000

Offline Ding Chavez

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: DcIhNaGv3z
« Reply #18 on: 03:16 PM - 07/02/08 »
There is no eta.
You belong in politics…  ;)

How soon will the XIM2 be out?  I ordered a Sniper the other day because I was not aware there would be a new XIM coming out.  I am tired of getting owned in COD4 and would like to do some owning of my own.  If its going to be like 2-4 weeks I will just start using the sniper and an XIM1.  I have some free time right now and would like to own in COD4. 

Weeks. Not months =)

There is another quote in that thread where you actually say what month you will release XIM2… but that month has since come and gone…

Offline derektm

• View Profile
    • Derektm.com
« Reply #19 on: 03:20 PM - 07/02/08 »
There is no eta.

How soon will the XIM2 be out?  I ordered a Sniper the other day because I was not aware there would be a new XIM coming out.  I am tired of getting owned in COD4 and would like to do some owning of my own.  If its going to be like 2-4 weeks I will just start using the sniper and an XIM1.  I have some free time right now and would like to own in COD4. 

Weeks. Not months =)

There is another quote in that thread where you actually say what month you will release XIM2… but that month has since come and gone…

Ah yes... my bad. At least I'm enjoying mine.  :)

Offline sebastian9

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 03:21 PM - 07/02/08 »
http://xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=24.90

I'm assuming you know the days of the month in the correct order.

Derek stop making me jealous!

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 03:39 PM - 07/02/08 »
So much for making the Ut-3 release date .. hmmm now who was it I said  something in XIM2'S PROGRESS WOULD HAVE TO GO TERRIBLY WRONG NOT TO MAKE IT OUT BEFORE UT3 ?  ... ERR ...  :-\

Heh .. I'm leaning towards a September date  . By the time beta is done and the pcb boards ordered in bulk... and not counting if your wanting one pre-assembled .. I'm taking bets it will be September OR LATER .

Offline sebastian9

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 03:40 PM - 07/02/08 »
I hope xim 2 launches at the same day as UT 3 woo hooo  :P

That's 3 months from now. I can't give an exact date of release for XIM2, but, something terrible will need to happen for it to take that long. :)

I wonder if, like the PS3 version, the Xbox 360 version will have mouse/keyboard support? My guess -- I won't.

Excuse my nosiness but, what went terribly wrong?

Offline sebastian9

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 03:41 PM - 07/02/08 »
So much for making the Ut-3 release date .. hmmm now who was it I said  something in XIM2'S PROGRESS WOULD HAVE TO GO TERRIBLY WRONG NOT TO MAKE IT OUT BEFORE UT3 ?  ... ERR ...  :-\

Heh .. I'm leaning towards a September date  . By the time beta is done and the pcb boards ordered in bulk... and not counting if your wanting one pre-assembled .. I'm taking bets it will be September OR LATER .

WOW! what a coincidence, I was thinking about the exact same thing that Obsiv said. I even got the quote ^^.

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 03:41 PM - 07/02/08 »
Omg .. we were thinking on the same page ... lmao . ;D

Offline sebastian9

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 03:42 PM - 07/02/08 »
Omg .. we were thinking on the same page ... lmao . ;D

We must be brothers, or have a really good memory  ;D

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 03:50 PM - 07/02/08 »
 I've been taking notes .. Something as important as XIM360 is to me, I just can't let myself forget anything . I realize perfection takes time ... I admire the guys for what they are doing and I don't want a rushed product by anymeans . But we just got to face the facts . Something of this magnitude takes time especially when there are only a few people involved in R & D and testing.

Offline xSir Nubx

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 01:01 AM - 07/03/08 »
There is no eta.

Weeks. Not months =)

Ah yes... my bad. At least I'm enjoying mine.  :)

Ok that is just mean. You need to try the XFPS again alone to remember the origins.

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: OMGsus
  • PSN ID: OMGsus
« Reply #28 on: 02:13 AM - 07/03/08 »
Everyone please. The XIM 2 bomb got dropped extremely prematurely and unofficially. There have been many hurdles as well as great progress since then, including a massive shortage in one of the required components for the XIM 2 board.

At the time of this writing we are on track for a timely release but I'm not going to say any plans because if they change I don't want to get burned. I see how Derek gets nailed real quick for trying to be forthcoming with info and things don't go exactly as planned. ;D

Offline xSir Nubx

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 10:57 AM - 07/03/08 »
True that OMGsus. Keep up the good work. Im shure it will come out sometime or later, as long as it comes out before the new XBOX 720.