XIM Community

Fortnite 1 Key Builder Pro Mode  (Read 29899 times)

Offline Sleepy

• View Profile
Re: Fortnite 1 Key Builder Pro Mode
« Reply #165 on: 09:18 PM - 09/28/18 »
After playing some today I really think improvements could be made to MRog40's script. I like havoxxx's new script idea but for the life of me I can't get it to work. I like the way MRog's works and just think it could be simplified down. Still using the Builder pro, just customize that and put all building pieces to the D-Pad and unbind R1,L1,L2 and change R2 to "Place". That way it gets rid of the weird mouse left click and right click issues but you can still use Left click to place your pieces. I know Mrog don't play much fornite anymore but this was just my thoughts after playing some today. Good day :)

Offline Velkennar

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Velkennar
« Reply #166 on: 11:14 PM - 09/29/18 »
After playing some today I really think improvements could be made to MRog40's script. I like havoxxx's new script idea but for the life of me I can't get it to work. I like the way MRog's works and just think it could be simplified down. Still using the Builder pro, just customize that and put all building pieces to the D-Pad and unbind R1,L1,L2 and change R2 to "Place". That way it gets rid of the weird mouse left click and right click issues but you can still use Left click to place your pieces. I know Mrog don't play much fornite anymore but this was just my thoughts after playing some today. Good day :)

The only problem with this idea (trust me this would make it so much better if it were to work) is that with left click bound to place you can’t hold it and turbo build. Every time you change builds you have to click and hold turbo build again. Which means the script would need to reclick every time you change builds if you are holding down left mouse button (place) if you want to turbo build which idk why you wouldn’t.

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
  • Please Delete My Account
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Delete
« Reply #167 on: 01:12 PM - 09/30/18 »
The only problem with this idea (trust me this would make it so much better if it were to work) is that with left click bound to place you can’t hold it and turbo build. Every time you change builds you have to click and hold turbo build again. Which means the script would need to reclick every time you change builds if you are holding down left mouse button (place) if you want to turbo build which idk why you wouldn’t.
That is actually a really easy thing to fix. I'm pretty sure that is something I needed to do for my original scripts to make them work with turbo building
Please Delete My Account

Offline Velkennar

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Velkennar
« Reply #168 on: 02:55 PM - 09/30/18 »
That is actually a really easy thing to fix. I'm pretty sure that is something I needed to do for my original scripts to make them work with turbo building

Well let me know if you change anything or figure out a better way I am always down to try new scripts out.

Offline taljac28

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 12:46 PM - 10/04/18 »
Im looking for script that will give me the ability to spam building without press it twice and let me build with 1 button without changing to build mode.
Your script has that?

Offline sirocc0

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 01:15 PM - 10/13/18 »
Great script thank you so much! Only problem is when I hold down a shape build button for a second or so (for example i hold number 2 and left click to spam walls against many rockets), the script will start to switch back and forth between build mode quickly == Thoughts on how to fix this?

Offline Austen_siegler

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Omnipresent 8
« Reply #171 on: 02:56 PM - 10/13/18 »
Does xim link work for mac? I watched the tutoiral and he kept saying windows

Offline Proxxlol

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LuckyDrip65
« Reply #172 on: 01:51 PM - 01/04/19 »
I'm interested in switching my Builder Pro controller layout to a Custom layout, however I'm already having issues when I am in build mode and go right into edit. When I try to edit, my binds for floor and pyramid stop working until I re-enter and exit build mode.

Right now I use the builder pro controller config with my Primary Build mode button being "G" (Which is actually my edit button, but I think my current config requires that if I remember correctly) , then my secondary page binds "F" (my actual build button) to Edit.

Beyond that, I use:

Mouseclick (Left) = Wall
Mouseclick (Right) = Stair
Middle Mousewheel = Pyramid
C = Floor

TLDR: My current config has issues going into and out of build mode when I try to edit while already being in build mode. Doing so messes up my binds for Floor and Mousewheel making them unable to place until I go out and back in to build mode again.

I want a config that allows me to use instant edit and have seen some guides, but I can't get them to work with my old config, so I'm not sure what to do.

I would hugely appreciate some help figuring this out, the mods and MVP's for XIM are legit heroes haha so thank you in advance for any advice you can offer me. I'm happy to provide as much detail as I can if needed.

Offline G502Killer

• MVP
  • Please Delete My Account
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Delete
« Reply #173 on: 05:47 PM - 01/04/19 »
If you want a nice custom building script I wrote contact a guy with the discord Will

I'm not sharing it here because it is very customized for his purposes, but maybe he would help you out
Please Delete My Account

Offline Proxxlol

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LuckyDrip65
« Reply #174 on: 03:03 PM - 01/06/19 »
Hey thanks for your help, can you send me a link to the discord? Much appreciated

Offline Broachster14

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 05:27 PM - 01/20/19 »
Sorry, I haven't checked the forums in a bit, but if you're still interested in the script MRog wrote for me I can get it over to ya and help you out with it.

Offline Grizz

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: 02:12 PM - 02/03/19 »
I'd be interested in this as well!  :)

Offline kinkyboy888

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kinkyboy888
« Reply #177 on: 12:19 PM - 02/04/19 »
I'm also really interested  :)
Thanks in advance!

Offline APEXisGODLY

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TinyTim303
  • PSN ID: FatPat303
« Reply #178 on: 04:55 PM - 02/06/19 »
Sorry, I haven't checked the forums in a bit, but if you're still interested in the script MRog wrote for me I can get it over to ya and help you out with it.

I would be interested as well.