XIM Community

Fortnite 1 Key Builder Pro Mode  (Read 12385 times)

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
Re: Fortnite 1 Key Builder Pro Mode
« Reply #15 on: 04:52 PM - 04/12/18 »
Why do I rub people the wrong way?  I am just trying to learn.
Intent. What was the purpose of your previous comment?

You continually comment on my threads having not read the information provided to you, blaming the script for your own misunderstanding. Read what you are about to say and ask why you are going to say it. Read the questions you are about to ask and think about if they have already been answered. If they have, and you still don't understand, quote that previous answer and ask why.

Don't come to the thread and make general posts about how you don't see the point of the script, and complain about how you still have trouble with the previous script.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline APEXisGODLY

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TinyTim303
  • PSN ID: FatPat303
« Reply #16 on: 07:43 PM - 04/12/18 »
Canít wait to give this one a go. Thanks for your hard work.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 11:10 AM - 04/13/18 »
just gave it a try
the script works as intended, and wow its really so much faster

theres one problem though,the turbobuilder functionality of the game doesnt work
once you have your building bueprint infront of you and you keep on holding down the left mouse button you dont continuously auto build, every item needs to be placed individually with a left mouseclick
in the game the turbobuilder works with the controller

PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11:26 AM - 04/13/18 »
the script works as intended, and wow its really so much faster
I was surprised at how much faster it feels than the previous script

theres one problem though,the turbobuilder functionality of the game doesnt work
I'll look into this. I'm putting together v1.2 as we speak and will include a fix if I can find one.

I do have this function that should work correctly. While the key is held, it won't release the key. I'll see if it is working on my end.

Code: [Select]
LButton()
{
global
SendInput {%L_Button% DownTemp}
Sleep keyHold
while (GetKeyState("%R2_Key%", "P") && buildMode)
Sleep 1
SendInput {%L_Button% Up}
}

Thanks for the feedback!
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11:39 AM - 04/13/18 »
yes this should solve it :)

in case it doesnt maybe a rapid fire loop would do it too, in previous fortnite versions a rapid fire building loop actually "refreshed" much faster than the turbobuilding option of the game itself (turbomode deactivated ingame then for rapid fire)
i think the ingame turbo mode refreshes at something like 5-7 times per second, its actually quite slow for something that claims to be turbo lol
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline Helloeveryone

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12:27 PM - 04/13/18 »
Just a couple of questions

1. Is it faster than your old script?

2. Do I have to press Q (open build mode) than press f for stairs or can I press f and it instantly brings it up?

3. Do I place builds with left click?

4. I seen the 1.1 turbo build was barley working. Have u fixed it with the new version?

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 12:32 PM - 04/13/18 »
1. Is it faster than your old script?
Yes

2. Do I have to press Q (open build mode) than press f for stairs or can I press f and it instantly brings it up?
You press f and it brings up stairs, no matter what.

3. Do I place builds with left click?
Yes

4. I seen the 1.1 turbo build was barley working. Have u fixed it with the new version?
Turbo building still isn't working as intended. If holding to build is totally necessary, use my combat pro script until I get it fixed.

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01:26 PM - 04/13/18 »

Turbo building should work now when using LButton as your build key.

Offline Broachster14

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01:34 PM - 04/13/18 »
This looks really promising, and Iím excited to learn how to implement this and try it out. My transfer cable comes today, and Iíve read practically every forum post and watched the videos to learn how to implement it, as Iím not familiar with the coding aspect. After a bit of research, it seems pretty straight forward. Thanks for making this possible!

Offline Sleepy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 02:51 PM - 04/13/18 »
Great work! Just a small question, are you going to add back in a hot key to reset the script like the other one? I only say this because I've noticed a couple time the buttons do wrong things and not sure the cause on my end. I can give you my button layout I use for building as an example. Middle mouse wheel click for wall, E for stairs and Q for floor. Sometimes randomly E is doing wall and Middle click on mouse is firing weapon when out of build mode. It's strange for sure, I think some type of reset will fix it.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 02:57 PM - 04/13/18 »
just tried it for a round and it was an easy solo victory, turbobuilder is working now as intended
overall i have one concern though:

the script will stall your leftclick when you force to desync the scripts building process, a global reset key would be usefull
this can be very annoying when it happens in the heat of the moment and you might click buttons too fast so the script is not in sync anymore
one or several global reset keys could greatly help here

force desync:
eg you bind a second pick axe key thats not part of the script, you press your stairs button once and then cancel it with the new pick axe key
the script will now be desynced, you cannot shoot or swing the pick axe anymore unless you press the pick axe button assigned to the script (and even then you are forced to switch back to your weapon)

Offline KingRobel

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 03:05 PM - 04/13/18 »
The script works great! First game using it got a 14 kill solo win. Only suggestion I have is for traps being placed down with LMB too

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 03:42 PM - 04/13/18 »
The script works great! First game using it got a 14 kill solo win. Only suggestion I have is for traps being placed down with LMB too

Won't be adding this because sometimes you have traps, and sometimes you don't. For this reason, it would cause the script to get out of sync

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 03:44 PM - 04/13/18 »
eg you bind a second pick axe key thats not part of the script, you press your stairs button once and then cancel it with the new pick axe key

As in you use multiple keys for pickaxe? You could always add a keybind for a second triangle key that will work as intended. I will add a reset key that will double tap triangle to reset and upload it, but it won't work like a second triangle key.

Offline r0r0

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 03:47 PM - 04/13/18 »
Another great job! Everything worked great for me except my character stops while sprinting when whipping out  the stairs (only stairs) for some reason. I use shift for sprint and while sprinting if I press the Q button to take out the stairs he stops the sprint and stairs come out, doesn't happen with any other item.