XIM Community

Fortnite 1 Key Builder Pro Mode  (Read 14058 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Fortnite 1 Key Builder Pro Mode
« Reply #135 on: 03:30 PM - 06/22/18 »
hello, i just got the XIM APEX to get AIM assist with my mouse on PC (dont judge me)
since i have the xim plugged directly into my PC how do i use the macros?

PC Fortnite has a script detection mode, you can use scripts up to like 3 games and then you re banned
might be different if you plug a controller into the PC but its not guaranteed
« Last Edit: 03:47 PM - 06/22/18 by Od1n »
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline xenbiosis

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 06:12 PM - 06/25/18 »
Hey all,

I've been having issues of constantly having to press the reset key during fights. I have attached my keybinds, as nothing else has been edited. I figured the issue was probably with my keybinds.  I never press the "build mode" button to get into building, but i do press it occasionally to exit build mode. Perhaps that has something to do with it?

Here's my key binds:

;=================== Script Keybinds ==============================
Walls_Key = q
Floors_Key = m
Stairs_Key = f
Pyramid_Key = 4
Reset_Key = g

;=================== Xim Keybinds =================================
Triangle_yButton_Key = XButton2
Circle_bButton_Key = XButton1
R2_Key = LButton
L2_Key = RButton
Secondary_L2_Key = p
Secondary_R2_Key = o
R1_rBumper_Key = e
L1_lBumper_Key = 1
Left_Dpad = x

;=================== Global Variables =============================
keyHold := 40          ; time key is held

my floor key (m) is bound to one of my mouse buttons for those who are confused.

I'm using v1.6

Thanks for the help!

I think what happens (at least for me) is if I'm in BuildMode and I hit R1 or L1 to change slots (usually by accident or habit), it throws the script out of sync. Currently working on a solution because I too am getting tired of mashing the reset keys or unplugging my device and restarting it in the middle of a game.

I'll post my updated version of the script after proper testing as I've been out of town for the last 2 weeks and have barely had time to play.

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
« Reply #137 on: 08:32 PM - 06/25/18 »
I think what happens (at least for me) is if I'm in BuildMode and I hit R1 or L1 to change slots (usually by accident or habit), it throws the script out of sync. Currently working on a solution because I too am getting tired of mashing the reset keys or unplugging my device and restarting it in the middle of a game.

I'll post my updated version of the script after proper testing as I've been out of town for the last 2 weeks and have barely had time to play.

The solution: add these lines (untested and haven't written in ahk in awhile so it may need some syntax tweaks)

Code: [Select]
#If buildMode
Your R1 Key Here::
Return

Your L1 Key Here::
Return

Any other ignored Key Here::
Return
#If
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline neth

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CxNeth
« Reply #138 on: 12:30 PM - 07/02/18 »
Im confused to how this is supposed to work exactly.

When I run the script, anytime I press any of the build keys it either:
1) If build mode is active, closes build mode
2) If build mode is inactive, opens build mode and changes to that piece.

I assumed the purpose of this script was to place a specific piece with one button press. Am I wrong and its just to change to that piece with a button press?

Thanks!

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 12:48 PM - 07/02/18 »
Im confused to how this is supposed to work exactly.

When I run the script, anytime I press any of the build keys it either:
1) If build mode is active, closes build mode
2) If build mode is inactive, opens build mode and changes to that piece.

I assumed the purpose of this script was to place a specific piece with one button press. Am I wrong and its just to change to that piece with a button press?

Thanks!
This script is meant to be familiar for PC builders. I have a script that does what you seem to want posted in another thread.

I have 4 or 5 fortnite building scripts floating around that all work differently.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline badrisuper

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: badrimnarayanan
« Reply #140 on: 03:21 AM - 07/08/18 »
Hi

How do I setup this script? 

I am new to xim.  I have installed xim link.

Thanks
Badri M

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 10:42 AM - 07/09/18 »
Hi

How do I setup this script? 

I am new to xim.  I have installed xim link.

Thanks
Badri M
Read the stickies

Offline solenrus

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 11:16 AM - 07/18/18 »
Can somebody help me with this specific issue?
My stair key which is bound to E keeps breaking, everything else works and doesnt break except it, basicaly when it breaks the L2 key(bound to E) doesnt work on both PC and the Controller whenever I test it.

It has worked a couple times, but breaks pretty fast.
Any pointers?

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 11:55 AM - 07/18/18 »
My stair key which is bound to E keeps breaking, everything else works and doesnt break except it, basicaly when it breaks the L2 key(bound to E) doesnt work on both PC and the Controller whenever I test it.

Any pointers?

It doesn't even work on the Controller? That sounds like a xim issue. Could your micro USB cable be bad?

Offline solenrus

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 12:14 PM - 07/18/18 »

Any pointers?
It doesn't even work on the Controller? That sounds like a xim issue. Could your micro USB cable be bad?
I doubt its the cable because the issue is fixable just by pressing the Esc key(ps button) and its back to working like usual.
Edit: actually it doesnt fix it everytime :/
« Last Edit: 12:37 PM - 07/18/18 by solenrus »

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 04:35 PM - 07/18/18 »
I doubt its the cable because the issue is fixable just by pressing the Esc key(ps button) and its back to working like usual.
Edit: actually it doesnt fix it everytime :/
That doesn't sound like an issue with the script. That sounds like your controller/xim going wonky. The PS button does not affect the script.

Offline Broachster14

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 07:47 PM - 07/19/18 »
After some testing, the issue that is breaking the script for me is pressing the build button (for me the back thumb button on my mouse) when i am not in build mode. I notice it often happens when trying to pull out traps, where that button is required. The only other time I use that is to edit, which I don't have any issues with, and to get out of build mode.

My question is: What is the proper way to exit build mode? Would it be hitting the build button to back out? Or would it be hitting the ramp/wall/floor/pyramid button to get out of build mode. (for example, F to pull out stair bulueprint -> left click to place -> F to exit build mode and go back to guns.

Also, not sure if this is a game issue or not (Epic said they fixed it) but my traps still cycle occasionally when trying to place them down. Ex: spamming the bounce pad and it switches to a trap and places it.

Thanks!

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 07:47 AM - 07/23/18 »
Circle is meant for editing, not for entering/exiting build mode. Press the key bound to the piece you want to build to enter build mode, build the piece, then press the key for that piece again to exit. Pickaxe is the other best method to exit. I think I made this script with trap support for someone on the discord, if you ask me on there I can try to find it tonight and give it to you

Offline Broachster14

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 10:07 AM - 07/23/18 »
Thanks MRog40, Sent you a DM on Discord.

Offline MGT Gaming

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Jungle Fri3nd
« Reply #149 on: 07:51 AM - 09/01/18 »
This will be my first script so i am extremly nooby at this

Do i have to edit anything? like what buttong is to build something?
If so how?