XIM Community

Hack Call Of Duty Sensitivity  (Read 6903 times)

Offline tracerbullet

• View Profile
    • When Games Collide
Re: Hack Call Of Duty Sensitivity
« Reply #30 on: 06:01 PM - 11/01/10 »
Wow 11 is so much better than 10. Thanks for posting

Edit: Is this possible to do on COD4?
« Last Edit: 07:01 PM - 11/01/10 by tracerbullet »

Offline Don

• MVP
  • Northern California
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Gamertag: Donskii HD
« Reply #31 on: 11:37 AM - 11/04/10 »
Wow 11 is so much better than 10. Thanks for posting

Edit: Is this possible to do on COD4?

I spent a good amount of time browsing through the hexcode of my CoD4 config, trying to isolate the bits that affect sensitivity.  Unfortunately, there are four different "digits" (as opposed to just one in MW2) that change when I change my sensitivity, and I haven't identified any sort of pattern.  Hopefully this is possible in BO :)
Proud owner of a XIM3

Youtube.com/d0nskiii     Xfire: Galvaniz3d     Xbox: Donskii HD, vIIv Don

My Setup:
Mionix Naos 5000     Razer Lycosa     24" ASUS 1080p 5ms     PureTrak Talent     Black Magic Intensity Shuttle     250GB Xbox 360 Slim

Intel i7 930     6GB 1600Mhz RAM     2x 2TB Seagate 7200 RPM HDDs in RAID0     128GB Crucial SATA III SD     2 ASUS EAH6850s (Crossfire)     EVGA x58 FTW3

Offline chewz

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 08:12 PM - 01/07/12 »
Has anyone found a way to do this in cod4 or black ops?

Offline SecondSight

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Second Sight 07
« Reply #33 on: 10:25 AM - 01/12/12 »
Or mw3.

Offline Prexision

• Bad sad Christmas.
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: T e d d y VII
« Reply #34 on: 09:34 PM - 01/27/12 »
So wait a minute... if I'm reading this correctly, it seems like we're raising the sensitivity limit that the XIM3 operates on, which would be any game's MAX in-game sensitivity, right?

This thread raised the XIM3's value, operation, performance and feel by 2x

Only question is, can this be done on an online game? Not just a single player campaign?

XIM3 is limited by the Xbox 360's physics and code so it makes it only 85-95% PC-like feel.

Now that we can raise the in-game sensitivities, the XIM3 can be brought to an all new height.

Of course, this is all if I read and understood this correctly. I haven't watched the videos, or read the required files yet... I have heard of this before but way back when Black Ops came out... I wasn't sure because one of my friends is a compulsive liar so you can imagine hearing this from that person "DUDE I KNOW A WAY TO HACK YOUR SENSITIVITY SO YOU CAN SPIN 100 times in 2 SECONDS, OMG ITS SOO COOL. I CAN RAISE IT TO 20, INSTEAD OF THE NORMAL 10 LOL IM SO COOL". So I didn't really take any notice to it lol.
jeez, I gotta stop posting such big posts...

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
« Reply #35 on: 10:51 PM - 01/27/12 »
Only worked in mw2, 11 added acceleration I just stuck with 10. Anything beyond 11 was unplayable.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Offline SecondSight

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Second Sight 07
« Reply #36 on: 01:13 AM - 02/05/12 »
I played on 12 and it was very much playable, just lowered my sensitivity and was good to go but with a much much higher turn speed cap.

Offline stetab

• MVP
  • (✌゚∀゚)☞
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: BO4TZ
« Reply #37 on: 06:20 AM - 02/05/12 »
And people called me a cheater for using the token glitch. Where's knock on this one?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 01:01 AM - 02/10/12 »
So wait a minute... if I'm reading this correctly, it seems like we're raising the sensitivity limit that the XIM3 operates on, which would be any game's MAX in-game sensitivity, right?

This thread raised the XIM3's value, operation, performance and feel by 2x

Only question is, can this be done on an online game? Not just a single player campaign?

XIM3 is limited by the Xbox 360's physics and code so it makes it only 85-95% PC-like feel.

Now that we can raise the in-game sensitivities, the XIM3 can be brought to an all new height.

Of course, this is all if I read and understood this correctly. I haven't watched the videos, or read the required files yet... I have heard of this before but way back when Black Ops came out... I wasn't sure because one of my friends is a compulsive liar so you can imagine hearing this from that person "DUDE I KNOW A WAY TO HACK YOUR SENSITIVITY SO YOU CAN SPIN 100 times in 2 SECONDS, OMG ITS SOO COOL. I CAN RAISE IT TO 20, INSTEAD OF THE NORMAL 10 LOL IM SO COOL". So I didn't really take any notice to it lol.
jeez, I gotta stop posting such big posts...
mw2 only, for the entire game SP/MP
not applicable to [email protected]/COD4
if you *could* do this in BO or MW3 you could be banned due to the profile not passing checks
the look rate of the game is increased
this was more than a year pre-xim3
this would NOT be compatible with smart translators (which only work on max sensitivity, as the acceleration curve changes based on sensitivity setting)
you would have to develop your own standard translator for it

if you read where i played with it extensively for a long time
11 sensitivity worked well
12 was very fast, but difficult to program for
13+ is too fast to configure (smart translator wouldn't help much). the steps in the motion itself are very large)

eventually i quit using it because it's a pain in the @#$% to have to re-do your profile & have "different" configs for other games (at the time cod4/[email protected] as of right now you would have 3 cods about the same cod4/5/8 cod 7 would be slow and cod 6 would be super fast)
so it's really not worth it. you missed your opportunity by 2 years.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
XIM Induced RAGE Video

^Global Win Rate = 46%

Offline hoircanry

• View Profile
    • https://www.gta6releasedate.online/gta-6-release-date-online-2018-worldwide-grand-theft-auto-6/
« Reply #39 on: 09:13 PM - 06/17/18 »
no harm, no foul. if your profile gets screwed up delete it & recover it from xbl

https://www.gta6releasedate.online/gta-6-release-date-online-2018-worldwide-grand-theft-auto-6/