« on: 08:58 AM - 04/09/18 »

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
Re: Mouse
« Reply #1 on: 09:36 AM - 04/09/18 »
I would be very wary of buying a cheap mouse for FPSs as they tend to use sub-optimal sensors and can't track at speed. Other games that don't require quick tracking should be OK. Just make sure that you check the Apex Hardware Compatibility page before buying.

If you're prepared to pay a bit more, there's a few good mice for under $50, i.e.:
Logitech G Pro.

Honestly, I'd go with a known brand with an optical sensor (ideally the Pixart PMW3366 or one of it's branded derivatives). You get what you pay for.
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, fnatic Boost Speed, Audio Technica ATH AD700, MixAmp Pro, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!

Offline alanmcgregor

• MVP
  • Bad hombre.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:08 AM - 04/09/18 »
I just not see the point of buying the best aim mouse translator in the market and hinder its potential buy using a cheap low quality mouse with the risk of not being compatible with your XIM. Youre shooting yourself in the feet.

Sorry dude, is just wrong. You can go budget on the keyboard, not the mouse and I'm no saying you have to pay a lot for a good mouse.

Logitech G203, best mouse price/value with an outstanding sensor. No need on G pro, Razers and etc.
XIM APEX + Titan Two
PS4 Pro - ASUS VG245H 24" - Astro A40 TR MixAmp - Razer Orbweaver - Tt Esports Ventus R Modded - Hyper XL

Offline ceebs

• MVP
  • Captain_Minxley
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Captain_Minxley
« Reply #3 on: 07:31 AM - 04/10/18 »
I just not see the point of buying the best aim mouse translator in the market and hinder its potential buy using a cheap low quality mouse with the risk of not being compatible with your XIM. Youre shooting yourself in the feet.

Very good point.
Where's Half-Life 3?

XIM Apex, PS4 Pro, Allreli T9+, Swiftpoint Z, fnatic Boost Speed, Audio Technica ATH AD700, MixAmp Pro, LG 27UD58.

MSI Z97i Gaming AC, Intel Core i5 [email protected], Corsair H100i, EVGA GTX780, 16gb G-Skill [email protected], XFX ProSeries (Black Edition) 750w, 3xAerocool Dead Silence, Cooltek W1, 3xSamsung Evo 500 SSD, WD 1TB HDD, Silverstone SST slot-load DVD, KustomPC braided cables.

And if you've read this far, you too are a genuine geek, my friend!