XIM Community

PUBG - Adjustable Anti-Acceleration Curve  (Read 17529 times)

Offline LITHE

• ig: gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
Re: PUBG - Adjustable Anti-Acceleration Curve
« Reply #135 on: 10:17 PM - 05/08/18 »
Average Sniper was streaming on YouTube and I left a troll comment asking what his XIM settings were. He went on a minute long flip out shoving his controller into the camera. If you ever catch him streaming ask him about XIM or keyboard and mouse related questions and watch the hilarity ensue!

Offline full58

• The opposite of empty
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 02:59 AM - 05/10/18 »
Curve 2.2 

I believe this curve was made under the wrong deadzone settings. I'll leave it up however I don't recommend using it

ADS version. It's essentially Curve 2 with a slight boost in very fine micromovemens. I use Slow sync as well. Makes ADS feel a tad more 1:1.

Code: [Select]

>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:gBmBXgJOAz8ELwUfBg8HAAfwCOAJ0QrBC7EMog2SDoIPchBjkVMRshIREnASzhMtE4yT6xRSlLgVMJWoljiWxpdml/iYoxlUmgUaz5uZHIWdcB5mH10gUyFKIkAjNiQtJSMmGicQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

Last Edit: 03:25 PM - 04/30/18 by LITHE 

you ever get a chance to update this curve with the correct deadzone?

Offline HybridGT

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 04:32 AM - 05/10/18 »
How exactly does driving work when Type B control scheme is used?

Seems that when holding to brake, it keeps braking and eventually goes to reverse even after releasing the R mouse button.

Offline nerVuseq

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 05:00 AM - 05/10/18 »
guys, anyone using RIVAL 310?

need help with settings? I bought it, cause I was recommended to change mouse at first, cause xim is not working well with mouse with lower DPI than 3-4k. I am realy fed up with wasting my time not to play, but to always destroy my sensitivity.

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 06:33 PM - 05/10/18 »

I've been pretty happy with the curves posted below. They both have a lighter decel but the ADS decel effect happens much quicker. Haven't felt the need to change these for a little while. I also been using AA at 5 which makes tracking targets harder but is much better for close quarter, especially school drops... my next settings will likely happen after the next controls update.

Hip
Code: [Select]
X5BC:AAAA9gHtAuMD2gTQBcYGvQezCKoJoAqWC40Mgw15DnAPZhBdkVMRqxICElqSsRMaE4KT6xRkFN0VVpXPFloW5pdxGBEYsplSGg2ayBuKnEwdMZ4WHxUgFSEUIhMjEyQSJREmEScQ:X5BC

ADS
X5BC:AAAA3gG8ApkDdwRVBTMGEAbuB8wIqgmHCmULQwwhDP4N3A66D5gQdZFTEYyRxBIQklySxZMxk8CUT5T6lb0Wmxd5GFYZNBoSGvAbzRyrHYkeZx9EICIhACHeIrsjmSR3JVUmMicQ:X5BC

Offline N1CKEL

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 09:31 AM - 05/11/18 »

I've been pretty happy with the curves posted below. They both have a lighter decel but the ADS decel effect happens much quicker. Haven't felt the need to change these for a little while. I also been using AA at 5 which makes tracking targets harder but is much better for close quarter, especially school drops... my next settings will likely happen after the next controls update.

Hip
X5BC:AAAA9gHtAuMD2gTQBcYGvQezCKoJoAqWC40Mgw15DnAPZhBdkVMRqxICElqSsRMaE4KT6xRkFN0VVpXPFloW5pdxGBEYsplSGg2ayBuKnEwdMZ4WHxUgFSEUIhMjEyQSJREmEScQ:X5BC

ADS
X5BC:AAAA3gG8ApkDdwRVBTMGEAbuB8wIqgmHCmULQwwhDP4N3A66D5gQdZFTEYyRxBIQklySxZMxk8CUT5T6lb0Wmxd5GFYZNBoSGvAbzRyrHYkeZx9EICIhACHeIrsjmSR3JVUmMicQ:X5BC

Will somebody please be kind enough to translate these for the xim4, thanks in advance.
 Also the test server is back up again.
~N1CKEL~

Offline ilpapero

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 03:38 AM - 05/16/18 »
hi, never used a curve, just apex settings:

dpi 3200 on zowie fk1
aim acc in game 0
dead 20
all sens max

apex sens 30hip 60ads
smooth 5
500hz

i don't understand 1,415 multi

edit i upgraded firmware and put your hip ads last curves, awesome, big improvment, love it tx.
i don't know why but i've to use 200 hip ads sens
« Last Edit: 04:38 AM - 05/16/18 by ilpapero »

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 06:35 AM - 05/16/18 »
Will somebody please be kind enough to translate these for the xim4, thanks in advance.
~N1CKEL~

It's super similar to the XIM4 curve shared earlier with minor tweaks. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Plus it looks like AA won't be an issue in the next patch, at least in ADS which is the most important.

edit i upgraded firmware and put your hip ads last curves, awesome, big improvment, love it tx.
i don't know why but i've to use 200 hip ads sens

Glad to help!

I'm not sure why you need 200 sens. Maybe check your sync on Hip and ADS? Turning sync off will make you need to crank up the sens. Having it on Slow has a significantly lower sens and performs way better in this game in my opinion.

Offline N1CKEL

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 08:44 PM - 05/16/18 »
~N1CKEL~

It's super similar to the XIM4 curve shared earlier with minor tweaks. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Plus it looks like AA won't be an issue in the next patch, at least in ADS which is the most important.

Okay cool, thanks for the response. I ordered the apex, I get it on Friday. I got tired of being a second-class citizen.  Plus, of course I'm looking forward to the added precision of the apex.

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 12:13 AM - 05/17/18 »
~N1CKEL~

Okay cool, thanks for the response. I ordered the apex, I get it on Friday. I got tired of being a second-class citizen.  Plus, of course I'm looking forward to the added precision of the apex.

It's so worth the upgrade! Especially if you have a 1000Hz mouse. All the dedicated users have switched to APEX, that's probably why your not getting good community made ST support. I think XIM4 still sells for a decent price price on eBay so you might be able to get a chunk of the cash back if you decide to sell it.

Offline ilpapero

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 12:15 PM - 05/17/18 »

Glad to help!

I'm not sure why you need 200 sens. Maybe check your sync on Hip and ADS? Turning sync off will make you need to crank up the sens. Having it on Slow has a significantly lower sens and performs way better in this game in my opinion.

with sync on slow i've 16 hip 21 ads and i've to increase smooth to 10.
i preferred no sync 200 sens and smooth 5, better aim sensation.

Offline N1CKEL

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 04:17 PM - 05/17/18 »
~N1CKEL~

It's so worth the upgrade! Especially if you have a 1000Hz mouse. All the dedicated users have switched to APEX, that's probably why your not getting good community made ST support. I think XIM4 still sells for a decent price price on eBay so you might be able to get a chunk of the cash back if you decide to sell it.

I sure do, Logitech G700s mouse. The APEX got here early, about to set it up. I feel like a little kid with a new toy. As for selling my XIM4,  I'm such a procrastinator, I still have my XIM3 just sitting around. I guess I'll put it up on eBay this weekend, along with a million other things I need to get rid of. Thanks for the suggestion.
~N1CKEL~

Offline kgbtoothsome1

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: KGBToothsome1
« Reply #147 on: 01:16 AM - 05/18/18 »

Glad to help!

i find smoothing really decreases ur accuracy in PUBG, correct me if im wrong but its suppose to stop the gitterness, so for example if u wanna move your mouse just a slight bit to get that headshot it won't move causing u to miss.. i used to run smoothing 5-6, ever sense i removed it i can micro move my mouse now and it actually tracks.. its still shity tracking forsure because PUBG aim mechanics suck, but when the test service was live IT WAS BEAUTIFUL,.. i was in top 10 and im sure when i get those settings on live, climbing the latter will be easy...

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 04:41 AM - 05/18/18 »

Glad to help!

i find smoothing really decreases ur accuracy in PUBG, correct me if im wrong but its suppose to stop the gitterness, so for example if u wanna move your mouse just a slight bit to get that headshot it won't move causing u to miss.. i used to run smoothing 5-6, ever sense i removed it i can micro move my mouse now and it actually tracks.. its still shity tracking forsure because PUBG aim mechanics suck, but when the test service was live IT WAS BEAUTIFUL,.. i was in top 10 and im sure when i get those settings on live, climbing the latter will be easy...

I'll have to give it a try! I have smoothing around 7 because of the frame rate. To me taking out some of the jitter help me lock onto a target quicker. Admittingly, this might be a placebo affect. Fine movements are the most important so Im willing to bring back some jitter if this helps.

Offline DocHaji

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: The Anhedonia
« Reply #149 on: 09:08 AM - 05/18/18 »
Once the new big PUBG patch update comes out next week can everyone post their new settings?

On Erengal, my current settings:
Mouse: G502, 12k, 1000hz
Slow config
HIP: 5.5
ADS: 5.5
Ballistic Curve: default (tried lithe's but wasn't sure if I was experiencing a true difference)