XIM Community

PUBG - Adjustable Anti-Acceleration Curve  (Read 16621 times)

Offline LITHE

• ig: gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait
PUBG - Adjustable Anti-Acceleration Curve
« on: 04:00 AM - 04/07/18 »
I finally put some time in yesterday designing a PUBG curve. I made and tried a lot of different designs, including curves with nice looking roundness, and even using old techniques I used on my LITHE 3.0 and 4.0 curve designs. However, this simple adjustable curve works the best.

EDIT: This post has been modified with the helpful suggestion of user TSARGA

both curves work on Hip, ADS and Targeting

Curve 1

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM APEX [Translate Ballistics] START COPY >>>
X5BC:AAABKAJPA3cEnwXGBu4IFgk9CmULjQy0DdwPBBArkVMR8hKREzATzxRuFQ0VrBZLFuoXiRgoGMcZZhoFGqQbQxviHIEdIB2/Hl4e/R+cIDsg2iF5IhgityNWI/UklCUzJdImcScQ:X5BC
<<< XIM APEX END COPY <<<

you don't need to download anything to use the curve. You can just visually recreate it using the image I provided. All you have to do is create a third tangent point at 44.00. The more you bring that 44.00 tangent point to the left the more acceleration cancellation you'll get. It will also feel more sensitive, so you will probably have to lower your sensitivity the stronger you make this curve.

Curve 2

Less speed boost. Seems to keep a more natural 1:1 feel.

X5BC:AAAA9gHtAuMD2gTQBcYGvQezCKoJoAqWC40Mgw15DnAPZhBdkVMRrhIJEmQSvxMaE3UT0JQrlJIVChWClfoWiJcVF66YRhkBmbyajRuDHHodcB5nH10gUyFKIkAjNiQtJSMmGicQ:X5BC

NEW! Phase 3 Curve

Less jitter with a very strong decel. Recommended for Slow sync.

X5BC:gAAA+wH2AvID7YToBfAG+IgACROKJgtOjHUNrI7ij9uQkZEokZCR45IvEncSwBMIk1ATn5PuFFGUtBUtlaUWMZa9F1qX9xitmWIaJ5rsG8icox2OnngfhKCQIaUiuyPQJOUl+ycQ:X5BC

How the curve works

I did some tests And I found that the exact point timed acceleration takes affect is right about at 44.30 input value. This is the same for Hip and ADS. Any speed higher than this value will give you an added boost in speed. What my curve does is make it easy to combat this effect. It doesn't remove it, but it does help balance it a bit.
« Last Edit: 01:02 AM - 07/24/18 by LITHE »

Offline TSARGA

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SkubaniecTSARGA
Re: PUBG - Adjustable Anti-Acceleration Curve
« Reply #1 on: 05:28 AM - 04/07/18 »
4 I left this point at 100 so you can still reach the max output speed regardless of how much cancellation you adjust at point 3. I recommend not touching this point, because any lower it will take from your max output speed. If you feel like playing around with this point, do not make it a lower value than what you have point 3 adjusted to.
There's a better solution. You can stretch/squish the curve horizontally and multiply/divide the input.

Divide your sensitivity by 1.415 and try the red curve:

The effect should be the same.

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:44 AM - 04/07/18 »
TSARGA, WOW! This is a genius simpler solution! I visualized the graph wrong. I assumed a 45į angle was the only 1:1 input. I thought a curve like your modification would create an acceleration on the first half and deceleration on the second. I was wishing I could continue the straight path of the deceleration, and it turns out you can using this method.

I'm going to modify the original post later today, structured around your suggested change to not confuse people with the other curve design.

Offline stormynight

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:02 AM - 04/07/18 »
Does this work best with synchronization off?

Offline pacinoallstars

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:36 AM - 04/07/18 »
looking forward to this, i am currently using rml his curve, but this one seems different?

Offline BeastModeJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:23 PM - 04/07/18 »
Anyone try this yet? I canít even figure out my cm/360 in pubg because the acceleration is so crazy

Offline AahTist

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:30 PM - 04/07/18 »
could you also paste your whole config and let us no what dpi you are using as well thanks.

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 07:10 PM - 04/07/18 »
The original post has been completely edited using TSARGA's suggested modification. I included my full config and the setting I use.
« Last Edit: 07:26 PM - 04/07/18 by LITHE »

Offline BeastModeJ

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09:59 PM - 04/07/18 »
any reason why you like high dpi? pubg doesnt have aim assist wouldnt lower dpi be a little more accurate or do you think it doesnt really matter?

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10:21 PM - 04/07/18 »
Some users suggest lower dpi but I dont believe that does anything than lower the accuracy and smoothness of the translator. XIM always suggest setting the dpi as high as possible, and using the sensitivity adjustments in the app to dial your output speed. I've tried lower dpi in this game and a few others and never noticed any benifit.

Offline MeteoroBR

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: MeteoroBR
« Reply #10 on: 08:40 AM - 04/08/18 »
What firmware are you using? Thank you for the curve

Offline daley1924

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: daley1924
« Reply #11 on: 09:45 AM - 04/08/18 »
I copied and pasted the config from Lithe earlier (thank you by the way, you have been awesome for help the last few months) and it felt great but i still had jitters mainly in buildings.
I have 1000hz 12000dpi mouse, and was on default setting, i tried swapping around between common and slow but it was worse. smoothing was 0 and then i tried adding a little to see if it helped (not really)
Also... the ballistic curve looked like your original pic and not like the one with the red line adjustments.
i'm wondering if its more the game than anything as my son is on BF1 and has zero issues and found a happy setting in minutes >:(

Offline LITHE

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 10:46 AM - 04/08/18 »
Shoot, did I leave the old codes? I'm on the way to the airport and won't be able to change it for a week if that's the case. All you have to do is clear the old code, bring the bottom slider to 30.00 on the curve, and move that point up to 44.00. Do this for Hip and ADS.

My old curve had light jitters I wanted to improve upon in the future, and TSARGA caught that issue and fixed it right away.

Offline daley1924

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: daley1924
« Reply #13 on: 10:54 AM - 04/08/18 »
man... that is awesome.... happy days... cheers buddy :)

Offline another1ne

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12:02 PM - 04/08/18 »
RML or LITHE? waiting to hear the comparison before i switch everything :)