XIM Community

I need a XIM Minigame - Sensfinder  (Read 1294 times)

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
I need a XIM Minigame - Sensfinder
« on: 03:45 AM - 04/05/18 »
Setting up the XIM in advanced mode is a gem itself for me. I just like tweaking it. Now for finding the perfect sens for your aim I watched this. on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNJo93rKyEM

and it could pretty much be done with the Xim. Simple calculation, question A or B and sens change by the Apex itself.

I would find this very impressive if I got the Apex and it would help me as a noob to find my perfect sens.

Now wouldn’t thaaat be great (spoken in Negan voice)
RookCheck: Relax, no one is attacking you personally.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: I need a XIM Minigame - Sensfinder
« Reply #1 on: 03:55 AM - 04/05/18 »
So this minigame would be on the Iphone/Android app.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:06 PM - 04/07/18 »
No one interested? Would be great to find the optimal sens. You would start the sensfinder on the IOS/Android device and it would change Give you a choice between A and B sens several time and then give you the sens or set it for the config. This would be great not only for XIM noobs.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:50 AM - 04/08/18 »
not sure what algorithm this site is using (havent tried it yet) but it could use something similar to what i did in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs0sH4rfGRc
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline UnbeatableSwag

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: UnbeatableSwag
« Reply #4 on: 10:20 PM - 04/08/18 »
This would be AWESOME

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 06:43 AM - 04/09/18 »
Yes it would be great and unparalleled for a MK device. Xim does not simply make the best device it also helps you find the best sens. Od1n the calculation is in this youtube video. The calculation would simply be done by the XIM app and goes through the list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxBuiD11WDM

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 06:53 AM - 04/09/18 »
Ah Od1n now I saw your video. Yeah its just the same. Could be done by the app easily without the numbers and the user not having to adjust the sens.

Press A or B
Press A or B
Press A or B
Press A or B
Press A or B
Press A or B
Press A or B

your optimal sens at these advanced settings is 4,7 for this particular game. Have fun and now go and dispense some headshots. Your beloved XIM team.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12:15 PM - 04/12/18 »
No, its

Press A or B or C / Continue / Set as perfect sensitivity

I would really like the XIM app fiddling around with the calculations and set the sens for me.Should be easy to program for your IOS/Android programmer.

Offline MRog40

• MVP
  • FPS games are 10% Aim and 90% positioning
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MRog40
« Reply #8 on: 12:58 PM - 04/12/18 »
I doubt this will ever be a thing. We can't even convince OBS to have sensitivity automatically scale when changing sync settings... (which is ridiculous imo but what can we do)
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:05 PM - 04/12/18 »
Or rename the Synchronize from teddybear/flowergirl/exchangestudent to 60FPS stable/60FPS unstable/ 30 FPS

He found the best settings in a Counterstike video, he made a tutorial from it, the logical next step is to make the minigame for his buddy, roads.

Offline PixelSquish

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TahiniMeanie
« Reply #10 on: 01:15 PM - 04/12/18 »
I doubt this will ever be a thing. We can't even convince OBS to have sensitivity automatically scale when changing sync settings... (which is ridiculous imo but what can we do)

Agreed. This one is a no brainier

Offline Frash brang

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Frash brang
« Reply #11 on: 03:16 PM - 04/12/18 »

Perhaps we could suggest that the change is implemented in the future as it would benefit the community and functionality of the apex without the negative attitude? You could start there.

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 04:56 PM - 04/12/18 »
Perhaps we could suggest that the change is implemented in the future as it would benefit the community and functionality of the apex without the negative attitude? You could start there.
I made multiple posts about the issue in the Beta section while it was being tested, and even made a poll to see what others thought. Sorry to come off as negative, I am just annoyed that the complaint was never addressed. It seems like such a simple fix that would be a pretty substantial quality of life improvement.
Xim Apex | PS4 | PC | G502 | Corsair K65 LUX RGB | C24FG70 | Astro A40 TR | QcK XXL

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 10:54 PM - 04/12/18 »
What bothers me now and bothered me in the past ist that there is no comment about an idea. Yes will do that later, no will not. Just not commenting is just without respect after asking to betatest. You dont ask for help and do not comment on the critics. And really the flaws are minimal. All I have is:

- accessory not copied with config copy
- stupid naming of Synchronize settings
- no English language for country coded Iphone
- no calculation of sens in the background. If you ask me keep the number and shift the gear in the Engine would be best for  the user as no sensitivity change at all.
- no sensitivity mini game

not really a long list.

Offline MRog40

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12:36 AM - 04/13/18 »
What bothers me now and bothered me in the past ist that there is no comment about an idea. Yes will do that later, no will not. Just not commenting is just without respect after asking to betatest. You dont ask for help and do not comment on the critics.

Exactly. I just want feedback to be seriously considered, but instead it is ignored.

I think the sens minigame wouldn't be hard to code, basically just try two sens values and choose A or B continuously until you like the sens. It definitely would help people tune to the perfect sensitivity, and make it much easier to do so.