XIM Community

12 yellow blinks constant  (Read 198 times)

Offline goku1876

• View Profile
12 yellow blinks constant
« on: 07:55 PM - 04/03/18 »
while playing i randomly get 12 yellow blinks then back to red then 12 random blinks and so on and my apex lags while this is happening and it won't stop until i unplug and re plug it back in but it happens constantly. does anyone know why. im on the newest firmware btw but it was also happening on the old firmware.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: 12 yellow blinks constant
« Reply #1 on: 09:44 PM - 04/03/18 »
Do you see anything change in Manager when this happens? This sounds like either XIM APEX is losing communication with your controller, or, a power fault.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline goku1876

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:37 AM - 04/04/18 »
ok so i noticed it happened again so i went to the xim manager and it was displaying that i had 2 navigation symbols and not the play station controller symbol. i then unplugged it and plugged it back in and it went back to normal. This is getting kind of annoying. is this normal?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:07 AM - 04/04/18 »
No, this is not normal. I recommend charging the controller direct with the console for 1 hour while APEX is disconnected. If this doesn't help then replacing the controller cable with another data cable should fix this. If you find that the micro usb cables you have on hand are not resolving the issue then I recommend trying cables by amazon or anker.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-3-Pack-PowerLine-Micro-USB/dp/B015MJLEUS
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Male-Micro-Cable-Black/dp/B0719H12WD
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos