XIM Community

Advice on using SandhawC? Ordinal errors / program hanging  (Read 567 times)

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
I'm trying to connect my Xim through the PC so I don't have to swap over my KB&M and I am having some trouble.

I've downloaded the Xim Manager on PC and can get it connected to my Xim4.
I've downloaded Sandhawc v1.5 (I tried v1.4 as well) but when I run it, it gets stuck and becomes unclickable (no buttons can be clicked and the window is stuck in the background, I have to downsize other windows to see it) and my Xim Manager tosses four error, with 3 being the same.

"The ordinal 4684 could not be located in dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssleay32.dll"
"The ordinal 4684 could not be located in dynamic link library C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\\ssleay32.dll"
"The ordinal 4684 could not be located in dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\system32\ssleay32.dll"

I've checked those directories and the files are there. I downloaded OpenSSL just in case also.
My .Net Framework and DirectX is up to date.
I've tried reinstalling both Manager and SandhawC, I've confirmed they are both updated and current.
When first plugging up through the Belkin cable, it corrupted all my profiles (R.I.P.) It seems to corrupt the profiles if I connect it with the Belkin cable and the application hangs.
I've turned off my Anti-Virus and ran SandhawC as administrator but the problem still here. I am unsure what to do now, can anyone lend some advice?

I am running Windows 10 with Belkin Cable F5U279.
« Last Edit: 09:32 AM - 09/14/18 by DontWakeDad »
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division: Config for All Weapons | 1-Button 180 Turn & Auto Sprint/Strafe
DPI:      3250                          
Polling: 1000

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Please upgrade to our Beta here: http://xim.tech/beta

This will fix the ordinal issues.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline DontWakeDad

• let him sleep
    • View Profile
Please upgrade to our Beta here: http://xim.tech/beta

This will fix the ordinal issues.

Thanks for the quick reply OBsIV,
Are you saying I should use Beta Xim Apex Manager with Xim4? I looked through the Xim4 section but only see the Steady Aim sticky.
« Last Edit: 11:38 PM - 04/01/18 by DontWakeDad »
Mouse: G502            Configs: The Division: Config for All Weapons | 1-Button 180 Turn & Auto Sprint/Strafe
DPI:      3250                          
Polling: 1000

Offline Nataliy

• I wish you a good day
    • View Profile
DontWakeDad:I also had such problems, W7x64, at first everything worked fine, then many different errors. I reinstalled Windows-10 and it works again! But it's not an option: $

Offline xenbiosis

• View Profile
I solved this on my installation by removing "ssleay32.dll" from the SandhawC installation directory since it's already in your system files.

Hope this helps!