XIM Community

OK WHO'S PUMPED?  (Read 4238 times)

Offline Svyline

• View Profile
Re: OK WHO'S PUMPED?
« Reply #30 on: 09:29 AM - 07/01/08 »
some gamestore in Europe broke the street release, thats y they can play the game b4 anyone else.

Offline tonelab77

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04:35 PM - 07/01/08 »
no the release date isn't till 7/7. how is it?
It's really fun and addictive (even with a controller)...But I want to play it with a XIM!!!

My friend in San Diego, CA called me to tell me he has it. He's 130 miles away though, I told him to bring his butt up here so I can test UTIII with Xim360 since my friends in the game industry got called away for some secret project which they won't tell me about, but I am sure they will brag about when they get back next week. Bastards!
If you want it bad enough you could come and get my copy of it...all you need is the latest fw for your 360 drive.

Offline SKAG187

• MVP
  • PHD in Teledildonics (a pioneer in the field)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09:37 AM - 07/03/08 »
how does everyone else have it before release? I am soo jealous, does it measure up?
PHD in Teledildonics

Offline NoZart

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10:16 AM - 07/03/08 »
in my book UT has pretty much erased halo. fast and furious gameplay, just like the old days, the all or nothing days ;)

lots of maps, some classic ones, too. the selection is VERY diverse, so you get something for every play-style - wide open for snipers or small corridors for some good old in yer face flakking :D

it is not as consistently beautiful as gears (some muddy textures here and there, and the playermodels leave something to be desired)

the only real downside of the game is: as its pretty fast, lag comes into play very heavy. its kinda hard to hit something fastmoving with the ASMD, for instance.

and as i will only play with the speedup mutator to get even more speed out of the game...

the modes are good old same old, somehow i was hoping for the mission based modes from ut2004...