XIM Community

xim 1 and xfps sniper...good combo?  (Read 1427 times)

Offline bearsfan217

• View Profile
xim 1 and xfps sniper...good combo?
« on: 06:23 PM - 07/02/08 »
sup guys, im new to the forums and been doin little bit of readin on the forums.  I know there is going to be a new version of XIM coming out, but im wondering if the combo of the XIM 1 and xfps sniper pro is pretty good with games like CoD 4 and Bad Company?  Just curious about the deadzone, or delay in controls.  Id like to get something now, and prefer not to wait so that is why im thinkin about going that route.

anyone?

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: OMGsus
  • PSN ID: OMGsus
Re: xim 1 and xfps sniper...good combo?
« Reply #1 on: 08:35 PM - 07/02/08 »
ANY xfps with a XIM (since the gen 1 xim requires and xfps to work with the 360) works much better than any xfps product alone. Plain and simple the XFPS is not a very good product. Sure it gets the job done but then again, mule could also get you to work everyday; it just sucks the whole way there.

So if you already have an XFPS, get a XIM gen 1 and improve your kb/m console experience 10 fold. If you dont already have an xfps then wait for a XIM2. If you cant wait, find ANY VERSION of the cheapest, working fxps360 you can find on eBay.

Offline abs0lut

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:46 PM - 07/02/08 »
ANY If you dont already have an xfps then wait for a XIM2. If you cant wait, find ANY VERSION of the cheapest, working fxps360 you can find on eBay.

Hmm so I want an m/kb experience with my bf:bc.  I don't have a xfps/xim1 yet.  Are you telling me that xim2 is close enough to release that I won't have to dust off my bf:bc when it comes time for m/kb ownage?
The present is a gift..

Offline derektm

• View Profile
    • Derektm.com
« Reply #3 on: 09:12 PM - 07/02/08 »
ANY If you dont already have an xfps then wait for a XIM2. If you cant wait, find ANY VERSION of the cheapest, working fxps360 you can find on eBay.

Hmm so I want an m/kb experience with my bf:bc.  I don't have a xfps/xim1 yet.  Are you telling me that xim2 is close enough to release that I won't have to dust off my bf:bc when it comes time for m/kb ownage?

He said nothing about XIM 2 being close.

Offline sebastian9

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:41 PM - 07/02/08 »
Derek has received his first -1 karma point. Although this was not done by me (I added 1+ karma to balance out the two. Hehe), he deserves such an action taken against him. You have been acting very rude lately, and I think you have let the fact that you had something to do with this ever so inspiring project get to your head. What ever happened to the polite and generous Derek I used to know.  :'(

PS: I doubt you have taken any of the above comments offensive, but if you have, I was just trying to help restore forum peace.  :)

Offline xPOLESTARx

• www.team-dropouts.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:44 PM - 07/02/08 »
The e-drama begins.

Gamertag: xPOLESTARx

Offline xSir Nubx

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:58 AM - 07/03/08 »
Plain and simple the XFPS is not a very good product. Sure it gets the job done but then again, mule could also get you to work everyday; it just sucks the whole way there.

Lol well put. Well I guess im stuck with my mule while you guys drive around in your sedans, and the XIM2 testers blow past in their ferraris.

BTW:
-Mule= XFPS alone
-Sedan= XIM
-Ferrari= XIM360