XIM Community

XIM Link Video Tutorial - Everything You Need To Know  (Read 10317 times)

Offline Fox McCloud

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sir Fox McCloud
Re: XIM Link Video Tutorial - Everything You Need To Know
« Reply #15 on: 10:00 AM - 05/03/18 »
you can use both, either your synapse macro function or autohotkey

the advantage of autohotkey is that you can write much more complex macros, also all your other gaming devices such as your mouse will work with the macro
if your synapse macro function doesnt allow you to properly do what you want i would suggest you to try autohotkey
(you should use button press times and pause times of around 40-50 milliseconds to make sure the game recognizes the input)

Gotcha! Belkin easy transfer cable comes today. I'll make sure to play around with software and autohotkey for the next few days. THANKS!
XIM APEX | XIM LINK | XBOX One S | Razer OrbWeaver (Razer Orange/Cherry Brown equivalent) | Logitech G502 (3.5K DPI & 1K Hz) | Asus 24" (VG245H) | Destiny 2 & Division 2

Offline DannyDayoub

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Xbox Carry
« Reply #16 on: 04:55 PM - 03/21/19 »
I cant download xim link my pc wont let me it keeps saying software might cause harm to your pc

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 05:04 PM - 03/21/19 »
I cant download xim link my pc wont let me it keeps saying software might cause harm to your pc

which anti virus are you using?
The latest xim link version is so new that most anti virus databases dont have any proper feedback on the file yet and will block it just because of that
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay