XIM Community

1 for 1  (Read 220 times)

Offline Goku1144

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Goku1144
1 for 1
« on: 06:19 PM - 03/29/18 »
I have a s101-1 Redragon mouse with 3200 dpi and a little under 500hz. Iím on the PS4 pro. Iíve tried all the settings, I canít get a 1 for 1 on the xim. I test this by putting my hand on the mouse pad. Placing the mouse on a fixed point. Slowly moving it away from my hand. And pull back really fast and it has ever landed at the starting point. And this was with both Overwatch and Destiny 2. And with D2 itís even worse bc the gun tends to go up or down when I spin. Help?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: 1 for 1
« Reply #1 on: 06:24 PM - 03/29/18 »
These aren't the best mice. I recommend using the in-game settings on the game settings page and no advanced or expert settings. You should have linear movement using these settings and creating a new config.

http://xim.tech/settings

If this is not the case and you have another mouse nearby I recommend testing it.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Re: 1 for 1
« Reply #2 on: 07:21 PM - 03/29/18 »
Console look mechanics are velocity-based, not distance like PC games. So you're not going to get the same result at different speeds due to the capped look speed of the game you're playing.

Moving your hand too fast will actually slow down the reticle as you exceed the cap. Pay attention to the red flashing light on the Xim as it indicates when you've hit the speed limit.

The best thing to do is forget everything you know about PC mouse tuning as it doesn't apply to console. The only thing I do is ensure I can do a full 360 from one side of the pad to the other, then go by feel from there.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Admin