XIM Community

I feel like I just found the holy grail.  (Read 6636 times)

Offline Svyline

• View Profile
Re: I feel like I just found the holy grail.
« Reply #30 on: 03:24 PM - 06/30/08 »
That would be awesome if all things works out for RTS games with XIM, XIM will not only dominate FPS and 3rd games but also the RTS community. just you said Nick, "XIM fought the system and... XIM won!" :D

Offline dbldrew

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04:57 PM - 06/30/08 »
they know that we will be crushing their joystick users like a bug. It will be nice if MLG will permit players to use 3rd Party device (XIM/2) on their torny :D

Maybe the "bodielobus" will surface one day.

I donít think it will. I pre ordered 1 probably a year ago or so, and a few months ago was contacted that the project was canceled and my CC was credited.

I ordered it back when I was using the smartjoy mod before the xim1 was released
They where making it for the PS2, which I figured, hay maybe it will work in the PS2 port on the xfps 360. Maybe they are working on something for a current system but who knows (or cares at this point with xim2 around the corner)

Offline Svyline

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 05:06 PM - 06/30/08 »
Incase some people are wondering what Nick and dbldrew are talking about here's the link : http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/peripherals/bodielobus-ps2-controller-with-trackball-175126.php

Not to offend anybody but the track ball is like a swollen testicle to me, just like what the other comment said.

Offline Mithras

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 02:40 AM - 07/01/08 »

Lolz, you made new account so you can bash the community with your trash talkin' @#$%? why dont you post your location so we can beat the crap out of you. get ur info straight son and stop hidin' behind your computer desk and starting a computer fight cuz your a @#$%.

Now now... he could have just been joking sarcastic. I understand the sentiment but let's not get hostile.  Try always assuming someone is just joking. That's what I do and it's worked well for me so far... (except when that guy told me to get away from his property or he'd shoot... not sure what went wrong there.)

Yes, thank you, for all those stiff purists out there, I was, actually, being sarcastic.

I didn't make a new account to bash the community, I made a new account 'cause I just heard of XIM2 but was a little bummed after reading all the posts since the beginning of the year, I'm actually very excited about XIM2, I was just about to buy everything to make my own XIM, I was literally checking if I had everything listed when I found the link to this site and the news about XIM2 so I decided to wait for it be released.

And I think derektm did get the joke and confirmed I could be on list for the release batch, at least that's what I understood, english is not my native language.

Svyline, SKAG187 and all who took it the bad way, I apologize, I specially don't want to create enmity with the Admins and Beta Testers, to whom I'm most grateful for developing such a magnificent device. might sound sarcastic but that one is for real  ;)

Anyway, that's more apologies than I've given in the last 3 years so that's it.

<vanilla ice> GO XIM GO XIM GO </vanilla ice>

p4wn493 70 411 n00bz

Offline abs0lut

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 07:03 AM - 07/01/08 »
The present is a gift. What better present than to present yourself a Xim 1?

Hehe.

I cannot comment on the timeline, or any of the specifics. However the testing process is really going quite well and the Xim360 is just a pleasure beyond measure to enjoy. Wow, I just rhymed unintentionally.

See the xim 2 testing progress thread, I have a list of games I have run through and my notes on them. Hell, I even tested VIVA PINATA PARTY ANIMALS on the Xim360. Lol.

Ha maybe you're right, just maybe...
The present is a gift..

Offline Svyline

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 09:37 AM - 07/01/08 »

Lolz, you made new account so you can bash the community with your trash talkin' @#$%? why dont you post your location so we can beat the crap out of you. get ur info straight son and stop hidin' behind your computer desk and starting a computer fight cuz your a @#$%.

Now now... he could have just been joking sarcastic. I understand the sentiment but let's not get hostile.  Try always assuming someone is just joking. That's what I do and it's worked well for me so far... (except when that guy told me to get away from his property or he'd shoot... not sure what went wrong there.)

Yes, thank you, for all those stiff purists out there, I was, actually, being sarcastic.

I didn't make a new account to bash the community, I made a new account 'cause I just heard of XIM2 but was a little bummed after reading all the posts since the beginning of the year, I'm actually very excited about XIM2, I was just about to buy everything to make my own XIM, I was literally checking if I had everything listed when I found the link to this site and the news about XIM2 so I decided to wait for it be released.

And I think derektm did get the joke and confirmed I could be on list for the release batch, at least that's what I understood, english is not my native language.

Svyline, SKAG187 and all who took it the bad way, I apologize, I specially don't want to create enmity with the Admins and Beta Testers, to whom I'm most grateful for developing such a magnificent device. might sound sarcastic but that one is for real  ;)

p4wn493 70 411 n00bz

I don't have problem with you, but the words you said.... I mean even tho you were being sarcastic, those words could have been the end for XIM2 project cuz this is a community project and their not obligated to continue even if we beg for them to release it. I apologize for being to harsh, I speak for everyone patiently waiting for the XIM2 to come out :D Your off my Blacklist now   :D ;)

Offline SKAG187

• MVP
  • PHD in Teledildonics (a pioneer in the field)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 10:38 AM - 07/01/08 »

Now now... he could have just been joking sarcastic. I understand the sentiment but let's not get hostile.  Try always assuming someone is just joking. That's what I do and it's worked well for me so far... (except when that guy told me to get away from his property or he'd shoot... not sure what went wrong there.)

p4wn493 70 411 n00bz

I don't have problem with you, but the words you said.... I mean even tho you were being sarcastic, those words could have been the end for XIM2 project cuz this is a community project and their not obligated to continue even if we beg for them to release it. I apologize for being to harsh, I speak for everyone patiently waiting for the XIM2 to come out :D Your off my Blacklist now   :D ;)

no harm, no foul as long as you don't get one before me ;)
PHD in Teledildonics

Offline xPOLESTARx

• www.team-dropouts.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 11:23 AM - 07/01/08 »
I got lots of bad karma, and that's ok. I think people go after me since I am a tester and they are jealous.

Someone else on here got like -40 neg karma on here and he didn't deserve it so I kept adding + to him whenever I was on but I couldn't keep up.

Lol.

;)

Gamertag: xPOLESTARx

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 11:27 AM - 07/01/08 »
I got lots of bad karma, and that's ok. I think people go after me since I am a tester and they are jealous.

Someone else on here got like -40 neg karma on here and he didn't deserve it so I kept adding + to him whenever I was on but I couldn't keep up.

Lol.

;)

LOL. All is revealed now.
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline xPOLESTARx

• www.team-dropouts.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 11:33 AM - 07/01/08 »
the hordes of neg karma users approach... can you hear them?

Gamertag: xPOLESTARx

Offline miraged

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 01:35 PM - 07/01/08 »
Thats why karma is useless...

The trolls just abuse it =/.