XIM Community

I feel like I just found the holy grail.  (Read 6993 times)

Offline GeckoSex

• View Profile
I feel like I just found the holy grail.
« on: 07:11 PM - 06/29/08 »
This is the best thing I've found in a long time. I've been looking everywhere trying to find something that will let me use my mouse and keyboard for the 360. I'm still a little skeptical as to how well this thing works. I've been playing COD in TWL and CAL since it first came out, so I'm very used to how a mouse feels...will I be able to tell a diff, if I use one of these? I'll be using it for Halo 3 mainly.

Offline Amarce

• View Profile
Re: I feel like I just found the holy grail.
« Reply #1 on: 07:16 PM - 06/29/08 »
http://xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=628.msg6008;topicseen#msg6008

Not exactly the same as playing on a computer, but as close as it gets.

"The reticule was snappy and responsive
The "floaty" feeling is all but non existent
Button presses are instant
Reticule is smooth, precise and as quick as you want it
180's are not really an issue anymore
360's are not really an issue anymore either.

It's absolutely awesome now. Xim 1 opened the doors, but Xim360 is the light at the end of the tunnel that I have been waiting for. There is still some extensive play time to get in which we are all doing and analyzing."
Maximus gen v
16 gb ddr5
512 ssd
G500s
Wolfking warrior 2xxtreme
Astro a40
24" asus 1ms 27" lg tm2792d-sn
Xim2,xim3,xime
But all I want is xim4 on ps4
Date Registered: 12:33 AM - 06/28/08-
I wasn't here posting because this product was so perfect (I was gg'ing 😆👍)

Offline Amarce

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:23 PM - 06/29/08 »
o and welcome to the team =)
Maximus gen v
16 gb ddr5
512 ssd
G500s
Astro a40
Xim2,xim3,xime

Offline Mithras

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:14 PM - 06/29/08 »
This is the best thing I've found in a long time. I've been looking everywhere trying to find something that will let me use my mouse and keyboard for the 360. I'm still a little skeptical as to how well this thing works. I've been playing COD in TWL and CAL since it first came out, so I'm very used to how a mouse feels...will I be able to tell a diff, if I use one of these? I'll be using it for Halo 3 mainly.

Don't be too excited about it.

XIM2 is a Hoax.

It's like the Holy Grail in the sense that only it's creators used it and no one will ever see it again.
  :(

Offline Amarce

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 09:19 PM - 06/29/08 »
He's bs'ing you =). XIM 2 will be out. The creators are hard at making it perfect. They're enthusiasts trying to better this community's m and k gaming experience. If you wanna try out the current version- you'll need a version of XFPS 360 and this:

http://xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=24.0
Maximus gen v
16 gb ddr5
512 ssd
G500s
Astro a40
Xim2,xim3,xime

Offline xSir Nubx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12:10 AM - 06/30/08 »

XIM2 is a Hoax.

It's like the Holy Grail in the sense that only it's creators used it and no one will ever see it again.

Who is this guy? Do you not see the videos? Do you think that real picture of that small amazing chip is a hoax? Well you stick to your whatever you have, while we own with our XIM2's(who knows when).

Offline Mithras

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01:17 AM - 06/30/08 »
 ::)

I really hope this doesn't prevent me from being on the buyers list for the initial release batch. 'cause XIM2 is coming.............   right?

Offline derektm

• View Profile
    • Derektm.com
« Reply #7 on: 01:56 AM - 06/30/08 »
::)

I really hope this doesn't prevent me from being on the buyers list for the initial release batch. 'cause XIM2 is coming.............   right?

You wont be.

Offline GeckoSex

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07:19 AM - 06/30/08 »
He's bs'ing you =). XIM 2 will be out. The creators are hard at making it perfect. They're enthusiasts trying to better this community's m and k gaming experience. If you wanna try out the current version- you'll need a version of XFPS 360 and this:

http://xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=24.0

I think I'm gonna wait till the XIM2 is out since it's so close. I dont wanna buy the first one and then have to buy the better one a few weeks down the road.

Offline chessjr3030

• View Profile
    • 3dmillermeter
« Reply #9 on: 09:08 AM - 06/30/08 »

[/quote]

I think I'm gonna wait till the XIM2 is out since it's so close. I dont wanna buy the first one and then have to buy the better one a few weeks down the road.
[/quote]

Yea I said the same thing in February. I think it will be more than a few weeks , there are only three guys beta testing, they have lives outside of XIM2, and they want it perfect(or as near perfect as possible).
I really donít think the XIM360 is that close, but thatís just my opinion. And I wish I would have bought a XIM1 back in February. 
Lovin my XIM1

Offline nickstudy

• MVP
  • Xim360 Tester. All Hail Xim360!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 09:46 AM - 06/30/08 »

XIM2 is a Hoax.

So says you.
Happy Xim360 tester (former)

Gamertag ii TR00F ii
That's 2 i's a space a TR then 2 zero's an F then a space then 2 more i's.

Offline Svyline

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10:01 AM - 06/30/08 »

XIM2 is a Hoax.

Lolz, you made new account so you can bash the community with your trash talkin' @#$%? why dont you post your location so we can beat the crap out of you. get ur info straight son and stop hidin' behind your computer desk and starting a computer fight cuz your a @#$%.

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: OMGsus
  • PSN ID: OMGsus
« Reply #12 on: 10:08 AM - 06/30/08 »

[/quote]

Yea I said the same thing in February. I think it will be more than a few weeks , there are only three guys beta testing, they have lives outside of XIM2, and they want it perfect(or as near perfect as possible).
I really donít think the XIM360 is that close, but thatís just my opinion. And I wish I would have bought a XIM1 back in February. 

[/quote]
This is the reason it was kept a bit of a secret. The XIM 2 bomb got dropped a little premature. I say premature because people decided that it would be best to wait it out on their own. And we don't mind telling people to wait for XIM 2 since it is definitely worth the wait, but... if you already have an XFPS and have 80 bucks on hand, I would buy a XIM 1. Well maybe not now but a couple months ago, yea. Or.... if you want one for a PS3, buy an XIM GEN 1 today. As far as XIM 2, start saving now. (I'm not saying release is immanent. For some people, saving up for something like this takes a while. Keep in mind some people here may only have allowance money to work with. :P)

Offline SKAG187

• MVP
  • PHD in Teledildonics (a pioneer in the field)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 10:10 AM - 06/30/08 »
WOW I guess some of the nasty @#$% people from the bungie.net forums are here,

phuckin haterz :-*
PHD in Teledildonics

Offline Svyline

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 10:23 AM - 06/30/08 »
they know that we will be crushing their joystick users like a bug. It will be nice if MLG will permit players to use 3rd Party device (XIM/2) on their torny :D