XIM Community

XIM Link 1.4.2 is out!  (Read 37156 times)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: XIM Link 1.4.2 is out!
« Reply #30 on: 10:38 AM - 05/06/20 »
bottom left in the XIM Link software you can specify if you use a XIM4 or XIM Apex in case XIM Link didnt auto-connect already.
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline b00st_g0d

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 03:10 PM - 08/24/20 »
I'm having trouble with XIM link. It connects and everything but when I try and use the keyboard to move left or right the players just starts spinning. Same with menus, if I move left or right within the menu the selection just keeps moving ad infinitum. Everything is installed just as it was with bo4 which worked okay other than the windows movement bug that I believe was fixed with 1.4.2.

Offline MGT Gaming

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Jungle Fri3nd
« Reply #32 on: 07:17 AM - 09/11/20 »
I'm having trouble with XIM link. It connects and everything but when I try and use the keyboard to move left or right the players just starts spinning. Same with menus, if I move left or right within the menu the selection just keeps moving ad infinitum. Everything is installed just as it was with bo4 which worked okay other than the windows movement bug that I believe was fixed with 1.4.2.
Im having the same issue did you find a fix?

Offline Tenacity

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 07:30 PM - 10/10/20 »
Im having the same issue did you find a fix?
Just set up XIM Link on PC with Modern Warfare 2019 and my character is just spinning like crazy... On a second monitor I have Link open and can see the keys being pressed and it gets stuck on Rx or Ry even when my mouse is stationary. Anyone find a fix for this yet?!

Offline overandout

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 11:42 AM - 12/30/20 »
same. any fix for this yet/

Offline RedManMosh

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: RedManMosh
« Reply #35 on: 06:07 PM - 07/22/21 »
Really wish I would have known this issue was a thing on PC before I bought a 20$ cable :/

Offline Onepumpchump-

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 10:33 AM - 09/10/21 »
i have a fix for that.  when i get home i will give u guys a code to insert into the shotcut paremeters of the game. 

Offline juroz

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 04:00 AM - 09/18/21 »
I also have a problem that Xim Link crashes back to the desktop. I dont have the problem that the file gets deleted. I checked my Windows defender and turned it off but that doesn't seem to work. Version 1.3 does work. Any sollutions that anyone can think of??

I have the right Visual Studio 2017 x86 and x64 and for the dot net i have the newest version. I have the USB-EASY-TRAN link cable that was advised in this forum.
« Last Edit: 04:09 AM - 09/18/21 by juroz »

Offline juroz

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 05:48 PM - 10/09/21 »
I ordered the belkin cable and got it all to work. Awesomeness

Offline Dan00tz

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Danut
« Reply #39 on: 01:44 AM - 10/10/21 »
I've tried to use the XIM Link with a XIM4 using a supported cable (Belkin F4U060) but it doesn't work. All drivers are up to date and I have everything that it's required. Any suggestions?

Offline Reeeezy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 10:22 AM - 12/11/21 »
Mines also doing the same thing. Worked fine before

Offline AgentSmith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 08:48 AM - 12/13/21 »
Mines also doing the same thing. Worked fine before

Xim4 latest software I believe was made 64bit   where previous was 32bit,    the location in the PC is now different so you need to tell xim link where to find the xim4 manager exe file.

Offline r0ger

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 10:56 PM - 12/20/21 »
Laplink Software 6' USB 2.0 High-Speed cable WASN'T EVEN RECOGNIZED BY XIM

volunteers to test exact cable models. idk i only found one cable that isn't bad like Belkin Brand......... EVEN IF YOUR BELKIN CABLE WORKS FINE, IT HAS NOTICABLE INPUT LAG.