• MVP
    • View Profile
Welcome to XIM Link
« on: 03:24 PM - 03/25/18 »
First off here is the link to the github page:
https://github.com/W11cE/XIM-Link

And the download is located here:
https://github.com/W11cE/XIM-Link/tree/master/Official%20Releases

Make sure you have "Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable" both x86 and x64 installed.

Here is a picture of the main screen:

Wanted to do a video, but not a video making expert so this way is faster. I am leaving out some details, but this should get you started for now. I have marked the areas with red rectangles and numbers I am talking about:

1. Profiles. Current scripts are bound to the current profile. Right now the startup profile will default to null. This will be fixed later, so please make at least one profile if you plan on using this feature.

2. Pass through state. Either active or deactive. We can discuss about the correct names, since I dont think deactive is even correct english, but its shorter that deactivated.

3. Scripts in the current profile. The scripts are located in "Documents/XIM Link/Scripts/" Use the edit button to add or remove scripts on the current profile.

4. This area is reserved for joystick bindings.

5. Connection status.

6. Key/ button presses that are send to XIM.

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to XIM Link
« Reply #1 on: 03:25 PM - 03/25/18 »
The best XIM Commander we ever had, i for one welcome XIM Link and its awesome features! :)
finally this project can be unveiled to the public, im sure everyone will be amazed by how well and reliable it works!

been using XIM Link for lots of month now and its just awesome guys :)

PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum

Offline W11cE

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:27 PM - 03/25/18 »
There it is. Thanks everyone for your patience :)

Offline justh1n

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Justh1n
« Reply #3 on: 04:05 PM - 03/25/18 »
Awesome! Thanks for your hard work :D I'm getting my transfer cable in 2 days, can't wait to try it out!

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #4 on: 04:14 PM - 03/25/18 »
Big thanks to W11cE for building this and providing this important feature to our community!
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline Yoki

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Yoki_Mast
« Reply #5 on: 04:17 PM - 03/25/18 »
THANKS A LOT !!! It'amazing !
I would like to know till i receive my transfer cable , is there a trick to play without the cable ? For macro , script !
It s not a problem to keep my m/kb in the xim for the moment ! thanks again !

Offline waterbucket123

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: N/A
  • PSN ID: N/A
« Reply #6 on: 05:35 PM - 03/25/18 »
2. if I may suggest go with enable(d)/disable(d) or connected/disconnected?

I never managed to try out the previous version of this one. Hopefully I'll get a chance to try use this one though, good job. I know a lot of people been looking forward to this!

Offline Nokami

• Ehm... hey?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:23 PM - 03/25/18 »
Just go with a Green (On) and Red (Off) "Enabled", that looks clean :)

Otherwise fantastic really, thanks for all the work!
Mouse: G900 | Keyboard: G710+ | XIM APEX
Gameplay: YouTube

Offline Nataliy

• I wish you a good day
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09:22 PM - 03/25/18 »
Thanks for the work, I hope there will be a video tutorial. As long as there is no super cable, I can not check, and yes-it's only for apex or for xim4  also suits?
✿⍲◡⍲

Offline TedRoc07

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TedRoc07
« Reply #9 on: 09:53 PM - 03/25/18 »

Make sure you have "Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable" both x86 and x64 installed.

Wanted to do a video, but not a video making expert so this way is faster. I am leaving out some details, but this should get you started for now. I have marked the areas with red rectangles and numbers I am talking about:

1. Profiles. Current scripts are bound to the current profile. Right now the startup profile will default to null. This will be fixed later, so please make at least one profile if you plan on using this feature.

2. Pass through state. Either active or deactive. We can discuss about the correct names, since I dont think deactive is even correct english, but its shorter that deactivated.

3. Scripts in the current profile. The scripts are located in "Documents/XIM Link/Scripts/" Use the edit button to add or remove scripts on the current profile.

5. Connection status.

How user friendly is this option? I already purchased my transfer cable but I know nothing about C++ or Github. I suppose I can just attempt the OP but was curious if you think the avg Xim user can use XIM Link? I'm fairly handy and technical but by no means is this my field of expertise. Just don't want to get in over my head. Anyways, thanks so much for building this for the community. I've heard so many good things about SandHawC and have been anxiously awaiting XIM Link.

Offline Y2K

• 1.Thai / 2.Enlish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10:07 PM - 03/25/18 »

5. Connection status.

How user friendly is this option? I already purchased my transfer cable but I know nothing about C++ or Github. I suppose I can just attempt the OP but was curious if you think the avg Xim user can use XIM Link? I'm fairly handy and technical but by no means is this my field of expertise. Just don't want to get in over my head. Anyways, thanks so much for building this for the community. I've heard so many good things about SandHawC and have been anxiously awaiting XIM Link.

Very ez

Install the software from 2nd link
Set  active or deactive key in setting
Controller connect to port 3
transfer cable connect to port 1 and to pc
Kb&mouse connect to pc

Done

Download ahk if you want to use macro
« Last Edit: 10:28 PM - 03/25/18 by artid89 »
XBOX ONE/PS4 Pro
wrt1200 with SQM
Mouse: G403- custom cable
keyboard: Leopold FC900R cherry red
Pad: qck+
asus vp28uqg 4k
Game-akgk701/sound blaster x7/modmic

Offline LexusSpeed03

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 11:01 PM - 03/25/18 »
Are you no longer able to see the manager or make changes through this? Or is that the under construction part?

Offline Cizque

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03:10 AM - 03/26/18 »
Thank you for this, everything is working so smooth from the program to my scripts <3

Offline Axelstrife

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: nickskitz93
« Reply #13 on: 03:52 AM - 03/26/18 »
Well i won my first match on on fortnite that i was testing Xim link on.
It's awesome.
just need the USB extension cable i ordered online to come so i can move the xim apex to the back of my ps4 pro.

Now i just need to find out how to do the macro stuff people said it can do.

Online Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 05:56 AM - 03/26/18 »
Thanks for the work, I hope there will be a video tutorial. As long as there is no super cable, I can not check, and yes-it's only for apex or for xim4  also suits?
✿⍲◡⍲

video tutorial is on the way, will be released soon :)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay
Du sprichst Deutsch? Hier gehts zum deutschen Forum