XIM Community

XIM APEX Tom Clancy's The Division Ps4  (Read 3657 times)

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: S13002932
XIM APEX Tom Clancy's The Division Ps4
« on: 10:47 AM - 03/25/18 »
Hi

Can anyone help me  configure Logitech g13  keypad &  G502   mouse  with The division  on Ps4 ??

Your help and time will be compensated. Not problem.   But please someone who has good setup  help me  put this thing together properly  .   

Pm me on psn  if u can.  Thanks
« Last Edit: 05:03 AM - 03/26/18 by S13002931 »
Xbox Series X
Turtle Beach 700 Gen2 headset
Logitech G pro wireless mouse
Logitech G513 keyboard

GOXLR with Rode Procaster
Gaming pc : Ryzen 3900x| Rtx 2080 super | 32 Gb ddr4 3200
Oculus Quest 2

Offline M_A_D_20

• View Profile
Re: XIM APEX Tom Clancy's The Division Ps4
« Reply #1 on: 01:28 PM - 03/25/18 »
Hi

Can anyone help me  configure Logitech g13  keypad &  G502   mouse  with The division  on Ps4 ??

Your help and time will be compensated. $50 gift card ?  Not problem.   But please someone who has good setup  help me  put this thing together properly  .   

I'm a division player that uses a g502 but i don't use a logitech g13, i use a ps nav. The g502 side of things is probably something that you will really have to find your own setting and feeling for regarding synchronization, smoothing and sensitivity as eveyone will have a different opinion depending if your a wrist player etc..

Settings for nade/emotes/consumables for me is easiest setup with 'turn assist' assigned to a key maybe on your keyboard like 'ctrl' or 'shift' for your pinkie to easily use or for me i map it to the 'sniper button' on the g502 as i find it handy as use it alot for sharp turns also. You could also create a new window for sprint and nades and make a super high sensitivity setting.

In my experience you will not find the perfect setting for division that caters for precision, recoil, tracking, responsiveness. Your best to do eg. lexington runs so you have the same enemy scenario and distances etc so you can really find which synchronization is working best for you.

Im a wrist player that is using a high sensitivity/responsive setup. 1000hz, 12k dpi, synchronization off (boost 3), smoothing - 7, 200.00 sensitivity ADS. I also use 1.20 x/y ratio to help a little with recoil.
Maybe try that with your own sensitivity setting and start with your x/y as 1.00 (default)
Also try synchronization 'low (boost 2/30fps) at smoothing - 7.

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:21 AM - 03/26/18 »
Many thanks. Can you please add me in Psn  ? I am at work right now but  maybe we can catch up sometimes .  It seems so hard to me. But  advice about running Lexington  over and over is very appealing. I will change to Tier 3 or 2 also.  Thanks again
Xbox Series X
Logitech G513 keyboard

Oculus Quest 2

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01:26 PM - 05/10/18 »
Hi

Your help and time will be compensated. $50 gift card ?  Not problem.   But please someone who has good setup  help me  put this thing together properly  .   

I'm a division player that uses a g502 but i don't use a logitech g13, i use a ps nav. The g502 side of things is probably something that you will really have to find your own setting and feeling for regarding synchronization, smoothing and sensitivity as eveyone will have a different opinion depending if your a wrist player etc..

Settings for nade/emotes/consumables for me is easiest setup with 'turn assist' assigned to a key maybe on your keyboard like 'ctrl' or 'shift' for your pinkie to easily use or for me i map it to the 'sniper button' on the g502 as i find it handy as use it alot for sharp turns also. You could also create a new window for sprint and nades and make a super high sensitivity setting.

In my experience you will not find the perfect setting for division that caters for precision, recoil, tracking, responsiveness. Your best to do eg. lexington runs so you have the same enemy scenario and distances etc so you can really find which synchronization is working best for you.

Im a wrist player that is using a high sensitivity/responsive setup. 1000hz, 12k dpi, synchronization off (boost 3), smoothing - 7, 200.00 sensitivity ADS. I also use 1.20 x/y ratio to help a little with recoil.
Maybe try that with your own sensitivity setting and start with your x/y as 1.00 (default)

Is it you  Bushido ?
Xbox Series X
Logitech G513 keyboard

Oculus Quest 2

Offline Domenic.HRO

• View Profile

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:08 PM - 05/10/18 »
http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=65707.0

That's not a good configuration.  It doesn't work.   If I have to find my own  SETTINGS , I would not bother  copying his   setup which isn't right.   HE WILL NEVER GIVE YOU HIS REAL SETUP !.

Xbox Series X
Logitech G513 keyboard

Oculus Quest 2

Offline ocelotdelta

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:34 PM - 05/10/18 »
Hi

off topic question but, whats the point of PSnav, is it better than keyboard? So you move with thumb analog stick but aim with mouse?

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02:59 PM - 05/10/18 »
I bought ps nav  used  , cheap.  But dont like it.   If ur going play with mouse ?  Try learn   with Keyboard  Mouse. Not  ps nav.   

Do you play The Division  ?
Xbox Series X
Logitech G513 keyboard

Oculus Quest 2

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #8 on: 03:37 PM - 05/10/18 »
The Division feels awful on console m/kb, there's not much Xim can do about that, it's the look mechanics to blame.

The issue is exacerbated by the bullet-sponge, chicken-dance multiplayer - it's the least rewarding and poorest controlling MP game I've ever played.

The real shame is the core game is really good, but The Division is let down by abysmal gunplay and controls.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03:50 PM - 05/10/18 »
Hi

Antithesis

You seem to play The Division.

Can you please email me your personal  configuration  ? I will remap buttons myself.
I will send u my email by pm

What keyboard or keypad do you use ? 
Xbox Series X
Logitech G513 keyboard

Oculus Quest 2

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #10 on: 04:22 PM - 05/10/18 »
My settings won't help. I'm left-handed and have very limited mice options, so most of my bindings are on the kb.
I also can't use a G13...left-handed...again.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04:24 PM - 05/10/18 »
Ok
Xbox Series X
Logitech G513 keyboard

Oculus Quest 2

Offline karakule41

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: karakule41
« Reply #12 on: 02:24 AM - 01/31/19 »
My settings won't help. I'm left-handed and have very limited mice options, so most of my bindings are on the kb.
hi bro please. help me.
 send me your xim apex settings screenshot.  or send me my psn photos. nevuruyon5 my psn id.

Offline S13002931

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 11:51 AM - 01/31/19 »
hi bro please. help me.
 send me your xim apex settings screenshot.  or send me my psn photos. nevuruyon5 my psn id.

What u mean by screenshot? I sent you  my full config earlier so you can copy paste  entire thing  including curves.     What u need to see in screenshots ?
Xbox Series X
Logitech G513 keyboard

Oculus Quest 2

Offline karakule41

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: karakule41
« Reply #14 on: 02:05 AM - 02/01/19 »
my PlayStation id "nevuruyon1". I sent you a friend request. could you accept, please? Can you send me screenshots of your apex settings?

Admin