XIM Community

Help? Corsair K63 Wireless Keyboard + Corsair Dark Core Wireless Mice  (Read 867 times)

Offline Sequ3l

• View Profile
I would like to know if i can use Corsair  K63 Wireless Keyboard + Corsair Dark Core Wireless Mice with the Xim Apex on Xbox One?
« Last Edit: 08:55 AM - 03/23/18 by Sequ3l »

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Welcome to the community. XIM APEX supports most peripherals that do not require special drivers or software. Devices that are reported not working will be added to our hardware list. If your peripheral is not listed then it may be compatible. Please let us know if you come across a device that is not compatible.
Have a problem with your XIM4? Find a solution in the XIM4 Support FAQ
XIM4 User Manual   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline ThedirtyRabbit

• View Profile
I don't know if any of the Corsair mouse side keys work. I returned my Scmitar because the Apex won't recognize them. No clue on the keyboards.

Offline PingThing

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Pingthing
  • PSN ID: pingthing
I have the wireless K63,,,,, it works fine, but you have to pull the dongle out and then reseat it after every reboot.
It don't mean a Thing if you ain't got that Ping.

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
Obsiv can you make the k63 start without to have to unplug the dongle each time please? Its a great wireless keyboard with its own mouse lapdesk.
RookCheck: Relax, no one is attacking you personally.

Offline Hellbound

• View Profile
How does this keyboard work in wired mode??   I planned on using this in wired mode with the apex, and using bluetooth to connect to my to a pc for web browsing.

Offline msngr

• View Profile
The sniper button on the dark core doesn't work.
Tried with the default hardware mapping and also mapping the sniper button to a keyboard key and saving that to a hardware profile.
The xim apex just doesn't seem to register when the sniper button is clicked. Mapped ADS to right click. Now to find a button for melee...

Hoping one day it might get support.

Offline msngr

• View Profile
Welcome to the community. XIM APEX supports most peripherals that do not require special drivers or software. Devices that are reported not working will be added to our hardware list. If your peripheral is not listed then it may be compatible. Please let us know if you come across a device that is not compatible.

Question; would it help if I sniffed the USB traffic from my dark core mouse in Windows and sent a log of me pressing the sniper button to Obsiv? I'm thinking it would be a possibly easy way for him to add support for the button. I'd be keen to test any firmware builds on my xim 4 or apex.