XIM Community

Can't get the k63 to work wirelessly!  (Read 2481 times)

Offline Ruttagger

• View Profile
Re: Can't get the k63 to work wirelessly!
« Reply #45 on: 12:20 PM - 02/07/19 »
Current Update:

I just got the CRP DISABLD drive to show up.  I restarted my pc (not sure if that helped), then had my keyboard off, helf in the pin then plugged in to my pc via USB cable and it popped up.  Ill keep you posted how it goes.

Offline Ruttagger

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 03:34 PM - 02/07/19 »
Another Update:

I can get the keyboard to show up and delete the firmware file then copy paste the old 1.02 version.  Then I open Cue 2.24 as administrator.  I then plug my keyboard back in with a usb cable and it shows up in CUE and says there is a firmware update, I simply cancel and DO NOT update it.  Then the Keyboard in CUE sort of greys out and you cant not click on it.  I then turn the keyboard off, then plus the dongle into my PC and turn the keyboard on.  I can now select the K63 in CUE and change the lighting effects and so on.  In the directions it says "Flash 1.02 firmware using CUE software", I don't see that option but I'm assuming its running that firmware because I deleted the new firmware and put the old firmware onto the keyboard. 
Anyways, once I do this I try with the XIM Apex and its still dead unless I use a USB cable.  I did this twice, the second time I deleted the dongle from my device manager (that took me awhile because it doesn't show up as "corsair dongle" just a standard name that was the same as 10 other devices so I had to unplug and plug a few times to locate what one it was) it still did not work with my XIM.  Is there anywhere in CUE that shows me the firmware on the keyboard currently?  Ive been at this all day and so far I'm considering finding a new keyboard and mouse, or re ordering the same keyboard in hopes that it has the old firmware on it.  I have to be close.

Offline CptKaboom

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 08:13 AM - 02/10/19 »
Sent a reply on your PM.

Offline Ruttagger

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 12:53 PM - 02/10/19 »
Sent a reply on your PM.

Got it and got it going thanks to you.  Really appreciate it.

Offline CptKaboom

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 01:34 AM - 02/11/19 »
Sent a reply on your PM.

Got it and got it going thanks to you.  Really appreciate it.

That's awesome! Good job!

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 02:49 AM - 02/11/19 »
Mist this thread should be linked in the main hardware comparability post itís invaluable.
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, SteelSeries 4HD mousepad, DXRacer armrest, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Comprehensive guide on scissor style keyboards: https://goo.gl/UtkZyX

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline Ruttagger

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 01:53 PM - 02/11/19 »
I can't express how much I appreciate everyone's help.  Thanks to all the knowledgeable users on here, my K63 keyboard is once again working flawlessly with no wires.  I have posted another link that has the keyboard 1.02 firmware, CUE 2.24.50 and I also included a WordPad doc where I broke down every step that I took with details in case anyone is getting hung up like I was.

https://mega.nz/#F!GMpzRY7R!oBu9JdIGxzoExKrde8iQYw

Offline vamoswtf

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 01:34 AM - 02/23/19 »

Hi Guys,

Nice to see that you managed to use K63 keyboard wireless, I just got the keyboard and after that I found out that I need to get adapter to use for PS4. So should I get the XIM apex for that and will it work ? I have the instructions how to do that but I don't want to get it and be useless like the keyboard.

Also, it would be really nice to get the link of instructions like from youtube if it  exists.

Congratulations to the ones who managed the wireless connection and hope to get help from you.

thanks,